Are linked to low blood pressure and anemia
Other herbs and medicinal plants that can help you to raise your blood pressure are: marjoram, ginger, lovage and hyssop. You can make teas from it or use the herbs in the kitchen, e.g. B. in salads, in sauces or dips. You can find recipes with ginger here.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Yvonne Morrissey, Michael Bedford, Jean Irving, Chris K. T. Farmer. Older people remain on blood pressure agents despite being hypotensive resulting in increased mortality and hospital admission.Age and Aging, 2016, (Older people continue to receive antihypertensive drugs even though they have long been hypotensive, leading to increased mortality and hospital admissions)
- Oxford University Press (OUP). "Many elderly are prescribed antihypertensive medication despite already having low blood pressure." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, July 4, 2016, (Many older people are taking antihypertensive drugs even though they have long had low blood pressure)
- Leskinen, et al. Daily liquorice consumption for two weeks increases augmentation index and central systolic and diastolic blood pressure. PLoS One. 2014 Aug 25; 9 (8): e105607. (Eng. Daily consumption of liquorice for two weeks increases the augmentation index and the central systolic and diastolic blood pressure.)
- Allcock E, Cowdery J. Hypertension induced by liquorice tea. British Medical Journal Case Studies. 2015; 2015 pii: bcr2015209926. (Eng. High blood pressure caused by liquorice tea.)
- Ottenbacher R, Blehm J. An unusual case of licorice-induced hypertensive crisis. South Dakota Medicine. 2015; 68 (8): 346-7. 349. (German: The unusual case of a licorice-induced, hypertensive crisis.)
- Cohen MM. Tulsi Ocimum sanctum: A herb for all reasons. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine. 2014; 5 (4): 251-9. (German Tulsi Ocimum sanctum: A medicinal plant for all situations.)
- Fernandez LF, Palomino OM, Frutos G. Effectiveness of Rosmarinus officinalis essential oil as antihypotensive agent in primary hypotensive patients and its influence on health-related quality of life. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2014; 151 (1): 509-16. (German: Effectiveness of the essential oils of Rosmarinus officinalis as antihypotensive agents in primary hypotensive patients, as well as their influence on health-related quality of life.)
- Mayo Clinic, Low Blood Pressure: Hypotension, May 2014, (Low Blood Pressure: Hypertension)
- Annweiler C et al., Vitamin D deficiency is associated with orthostatic hypotension in oldest-old women. J Intern Med, September 2014, (Vitamin D deficiency is linked to orthostatic hypotension in older women)
- Bhargava A et al., To Study the Effect of Holy Basil Leaves on Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension) Women Aged 18-30 years, 2013 , International Conference on Food and Agricultural Sciences
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Which companies use MariaDB over MySQL
- What is IMAP or POP3 in Android
- Can a 50 Hz appliance operate at 60 Hz
- How can we extract hydrogen energy?
- What is the most underrated life hack
- What can dentists prescribe
- Where does math come from
- What is not a user first website
- What are some IQ level IQs?
- Could racism be part of natural selection?
- Where did Supercell record
- What is a freestyle project in Jenkins
- How to develop fintech apps
- How does Question2Answer make money
- What is the function of collagen
- What is the oldest language known to mankind
- Who will BTS work with in 2019
- Why is music so boring today?
- Is home on Netflix
- Is capitalism parasitic to the world?
- Is Amazon Prime expensive
- Where can I see WrestleMania 33
- Do lawyers have a conscience
- Is Kaley Cuoco related to William Shatner