What is a chemical example of photosynthesis
What is photosynthesis?
That's why plants are so important
We couldn't live on earth without air. Because a person needs oxygen to breathe. Plants do not need oxygen to live, they give off oxygen to the environment. This process is called photosynthesis. It is chemical and takes place in the plant.
The rainforests bring us the most oxygen. Tropical rainforests are mainly found in Asia and South America. There are so many trees and plants growing there that they can supply the whole world with oxygen. For this reason, the Amazon rainforest is also called the "green lungs of the earth".
For a better picture in your head: a hundred-year-old beech tree gives off as much oxygen within an hour as 50 people need to breathe.
How does photosynthesis work?
The process of photosynthesis needs sunlight, carbon dioxide and water. The process takes place in the chloroplasts of the leaves. The chloroplasts are part of the plant cell. There is the dye chlorophyll. The chlorophyll gives the leaves their color. In addition, the chlorophyll is needed to form glucose and oxygen with the help of light, water and carbon dioxide. The green dye turns the sunlight it absorbs into chemical energy.
First, the carbon dioxide is broken down and, with the help of light, is combined into glucose. The plant also needs water for the process. It absorbs that through the roots.
In the end, the plants release the oxygen into the environment, because they cannot do anything with it. They need glucose to continue to grow, which is why the process is also necessary for the plant world. Glucose is grape sugar that can be converted into starch. With this starch, the plants can get to fats and proteins. Because that is the food for plants.
- What are the opposite words of encouragement
- What are some ideas about online jobs
- How many printers has Makerbot sold
- Buy and sell stocks instantly
- What is the warmest Russian city
- Can I book Ola at 2am
- How can someone make money with CashKaro
- We have evolved since the Middle Ages
- Who is the CM of China
- Are soy pieces halal and pure vegetables
- Was Barry Goldwater racist
- What is the difference between Flash and Java
- Which song best suits your personality
- Are roasted almonds bad for you
- Northern Californians have an accent
- Where brick paving is laid
- What are the alternative toys for LEGO
- This wheelchair ramp was well designed
- Why is Europe appeasing Iran
- Our country is developing
- What would happen if Algeria invaded France?
- Why does nobody love learning languages
- Would Steve Jobs approve of AirPods
- How can I get smart and ambitious