Redmi Note 7 Pro is unbeatable
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7: tests, comparison and offers Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 in the test overview and comparison
Conclusion on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone in the test overview
Xiaomi is one of the largest smartphone manufacturers in the world and is particularly noticeable for its low prices. The Redmi Note 7 fits in here without any problems. For just under 240 euros, those interested can get a cell phone that has a fast processor with AI function, a dual camera and a large battery capacity.
Nevertheless, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 has some weak points: It lacks NFC support. B. is necessary for mobile contactless payment and the 48 MP of the main camera is achieved by overlaying four 12 MP images. All in all, buyers get a good price-performance ratio, which is also achieved by other models such as the Motorola moto g7 plus.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 in the test overview: design and connections in comparison
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone has Corning Gorilla Glass 5 body, which ensures that if you accidentally drop it, there are no cracks and the smartphone shimmers in the light, which makes the Redmi Note 7 appear very valuable. The connections include USB-C and the popular 3.5 mm jack plug, which means that the device can be used with most headphones without any problems.
In addition, Xiaomi has equipped the Redmi Note 7 with Qualcomm Quick Charge technology, which enables the battery to be charged quickly. The battery itself is exemplary with a capacity of 4,000 mAh and, according to Xiaomi, allows up to 251 hours of stand-by operation or 13 hours of video playback. However, runtime information should always be viewed from a distance, as it depends heavily on usage or other factors such as the ambient temperature.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone in the test overview - special features
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone can have some special features for its price range. Xiaomi did not save on processor performance and installed a Snapdragon 660 processor with 2.2 GHz. For comparison: The Motorola g7 plus works with the Snapdragon 636 (1.8 GHz) processor. The large display and processor performance make the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 a good choice for gamers.
The focus of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is on the camera functions and the AI for image optimization. The aperture value of the main camera is pleasantly good at f / 1.8 and ensures that good photos can be taken even in poor lighting conditions. The second camera with 5 MP resolution serves as a depth of field camera. The video resolution is limited to full HD. The moto g7 plus offers more with an aperture of f / 1.7 and 4K video resolution.
Other special features of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- 4-fold images: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 can combine four images from its 12 MP main camera into one image, which provides more details. However, this also delays the shutter speed
- Zoom-in function: Thanks to the 4-way image function (48 MP camera mode) and the associated higher pixel density, photographers can zoom in more closely and better define image sections
- Night photography: Here, too, the recording of four images comes into play, since the 4-fold exposure is received more light. Xiaomi even promises that smartphone photographers can do without a tripod tripod
Advantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 in the test overview
- Dual camera with AI functions
- strong battery
- 3.5 mm jack plug connection for headphones
- very affordable price
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 in the review overview
- no LTE 20 frequency band
- no real 48 megapixels
- no NFC
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone - important tests and ratings
Testers of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone are enthusiastic about the price-performance ratio of the Xiaomi entry-level smartphone. In terms of price, the cell phone is located in the upper entry-level category, and the performance corresponds to a good mid-range smartphone.
- The smartphone experts at NotebookCheck.com gave the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 entry-level phone a test grade of “good” (85 percent). (Status: 03/2019)
- The online portal china-gadgets.de titled its conclusion after testing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone: “The next king of mid-range smartphones”. (Status: 03/2019)
- The test experts from Android Kosmos awarded 9.3 out of 10 points after their test of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone. (Status: 02/2019)
- In the test by WindowsUnited.de, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone achieved a total of 92 percent. (Status: 02/2019)
- Amazon customers rated the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with 4.3 out of 5 stars (as of 03/2019)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone review overview: prices and offers
Manufacturer Xiaomi has not announced an EIA for the European market. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 with 64 GB of memory and 4 GB of RAM is available in stores for around 240 euros. (Status: 03/2019)
Motorola - alternative to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone
Motorola's moto g7 plus smartphone offers an alternative to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, which we discuss in detail in the article "Moto g7 smartphones review 2019". In the table below we have identified the biggest differences between the two smartphones. Both models offer very good equipment for their money. Gamers benefit from the large battery and faster processor of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. Videographers will appreciate the 4K resolution of the Motorola moto g7 plus and its optical image stabilizer.
|Status: 03/2019||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7||Motorola moto g7 plus|
|processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE Octa-Core||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, Octa-Core CPU|
|Integrated AI||Yes||Google Lens|
|Video resolution||1080p full HD||4K UHD|
|Optical image stabilizer||No||Yes|
|Hardware resolution front cameras||12 MP / 5 MP||16 MP / 5 MP|
|Main camera bezel||f / 1.8||f / 1.7|
|Battery capacity||4,000 mAh||3,000 mAh|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone review overview: technical data
- How cerebral is football football
- How does the restaurant system work
- Do you have a good father
- What is backward chaining in artificial intelligence
- Are there engineering physics at CUSAT
- What is the name of a group of penguins
- What is SDLC software development
- How can I download videos from Poxot
- Cash APP has a fee
- Thunder is lightning
- How does carbon farming work
- What does it mean to be awesome
- What makes Italians like mortadella so much
- Is BYJU's GRE course good
- Make someone else's YouTube playlist your O.
- How much does a financial planner cost
- Why does citalopram make you sick
- Which PHP framework does Capgemini use
- How do gamma rays transform into matter
- What do projects mean on a résumé
- Which country has the lowest lactose intolerance?
- Why do they put gelatin in food
- What is an Itinerary
- What is food credit
- Schools still have early school leavers
- Why do snails leave their shells?
- What is a cricket goal scorer
- Which Samsung phone has the best features
- How long is a search warrant valid?
- Are you against open boxes
- What makes Gaussian processes so powerful
- What is NOR as a universal gate
- What fur animals are popular
- Offer solutions for the customer experience