Homeopathic medicine can cause allergies
Allergies - when the immune system goes crazy
They are differentiated according to which components of the immune system are playing “crazy”: immunoglobulins or T cells. When we talk about allergies, we usually mean the so-called type I allergy or the immediate type.
The type I. is the most common form and is characterized by the fact that people react to the relevant allergens within a very short time.
These include the well-known allergies to pollen and house dust, but also to strawberries, nuts and many other things. A classic symptom is allergic rhinitis (allergic rhinitis). This type of mediator is immunoglobulin E (IgE antibodies).
Type II allergy is the cytotoxic type. The immune system reacts to allergens that sit on cell membranes.
The corresponding cells are then destroyed by the immune cells. This process leads to transplant rejection, for example. When the reaction is directed against the body's own cells, various autoimmune diseases can develop. The mediator of this type is immunoglobulin G, possibly also IgM.
Type III allergy is the immune complex type. Here the antibodies form large immune complexes with allergens. These are deposited in vessels or in the tissue and can lead to inflammation there. Type III can therefore also lead to symptoms in the lymphatic or cardiovascular system (vascular inflammation) or on the skin. Mediators of this type of allergy are IgA, IgM and IgG antibodies.
Type IV is the delayed type.
Type IV results in delayed reactions to drugs or contact allergens, for example. It can take up to 6 days for the allergic reaction to occur. Mostly it is a so-called allergic contact eczema, i.e. a rash at the point of contact. The mediators of the reaction are not immunoglobulins, but T lymphocytes.
- How good are the Mi Fitness Bands
- What is Culver City CA known for
- Why are vegan products so expensive
- What are single pleated pants
- Are we free 1
- How does Phonics help with spelling
- How fast are bluetooth signals transmitted?
- How does someone become a documented immigrant
- What is toy equipment
- Who invented the sun?
- Wear a scarf in winter
- How many vegetables are there 28
- You can use the moons' gravity
- What's your favorite Skyrim bug
- Where can I go snowmobiling in Ontario
- What factors drive people to spirituality
- How do I register a design?
- Why doesn't Sephora sell Dermalogica products
- Why do I make big shit
- Why don't we have autonomous cars yet?
- How can I motivate myself all the time
- What is a spiccato violin
- Where can I park at Pier 39?
- Do you know where Serbia is
- What does unsupported video format mean
- What are brass knuckles used for?
- Who found whey protein
- How do you say lush in Spanish
- Is China's landscape worth visiting
- Is its real name Kodak Black
- Are stratified and proportional samples equal
- Kratom is banned in the UK
- GM counters are best for a home
- Google will always exist