What is a ferrite bead used for?
News from the category: More or less useless knowledge with which you can definitely shine at the next party!
You are often asked whether you are familiar with technology. Most people will certainly answer with a "yes, a little". After all, the majority of the population can use a smartphone and a PC. But who calls themselves a technology geek if they don't even know the components of a laptop? You think you do? Then you surely know what the small, cylindrical capsule on the charger of your laptop is for!
The ferrite bead
In fact, very few people know what this little box on the power supply cable is really for. As tiny as it may be, the bigger and more important is its task. Her name: ferrite bead. but why is it so important? This small part ensures that special radio waves, i.e. electromagnetic frequency waves that are between three kilohertz and 300 gigahertz and are created inside the device, also stay there. These frequencies, which would get out through the cable, can cause technical interference with the WLAN or television reception. Radio tones could also be diverted and suddenly come out on your TV! To avoid such a mess, there is this little capsule. With this knowledge you can now confidently show off at the next party and let the technology geek hang out!
- What is the partial relationship
- YouTube monetizes the speed of loading videos
- What is the best CRM for financial advisors
- Who is a student
- What are you going to propose to the Indian media
- What would happen if Algeria invaded France?
- Should people hear Pink Floyd
- Are corporate bonds risky
- Is the Egyptian military stronger than Israel
- Is there such a forex tool
- Where are Chase credit cards accepted
- Why do teacups leave damp spots
- Are there objective characteristics of physical attractiveness
- What do you mean by the J2EE
- What harms a relationship more than dishonesty
- What do you mean by bad parenting?
- What is Hindutva Political
- Why do you have to live
- What's the best strategy in Shopify
- Who discovered water on the moon
- What is the best website for paragraphs
- What running groups are there in Sydney, Australia
- How do you refill Brother ink cartridges
- Is it good to exchange bitcoins