What does the name Blaze mean
Name and meaning of name of Blaž
Blaž in cursiveBlaž
Meaning of the name BlažThe name meaning of Blaž is derived from the name Blasius.
The Latin word that gives it its name is blaesus (lisping).
Linguistic origin of BlažLatin
The internationality of the name BlažCroatian names
Blaž is aBoy names
The name Blaž in sign language
Fluency of the name BlažThe name Blaž has never been in the top 10 most common German names in Germany.
- Number of top 10 placements of the name Blaž from 1995 - 2012: 0
- Was Blaž among the most frequent names from 1958 - 2000: No.
- Was Blaž among the most common names from 1900 to 1930: No.
The current probability that there will later be at least 2 children with the name Blaž in a 30-person class, kindergarten group, etc. is well below: 0.3%
The name Blaž goes back toThe name Blasius. It is named after Saint Blaise of Sebaste. He lived in what is now Cappadocia in the 3rd century and fell victim to the persecution of Christians. To this day he is venerated as a saint and counted among the 14 helpers in need.
16 names similar to Blaž3 February
Famous People with the Name Blaž:No names have yet been stored in the database for this name. If you would like to report a famous person named Blaž to us, please click here
More interesting facts about the name BlažBlasius is also the basis for numerous family names such as Blazek, Blasig, Bläsing or Blaschke.
Names that are linguistically derived from the same basic formBiagio (Ital.), Blasi (Ital.), Blaise (French), Blas (Span.), Wlas (Russian), Balázs (Hungarian), Błażej (Polish), Blaž (Croatian)
The following names have name days on the same dayBlasius, Ansgar, Oskar, Michael, Ylenia, Oscar, Neithard, Neidhart, Neidhard, Mika, Michal, Lenja, Jördis, Ia, Ellen, Blaze, Blas, Blaise, Bal? Zs, Alienor,
Names with a similar meaning (excerpt)
Names that sound similarAbyaz, Ahaz, Ahimaaz, Ajaz, Almaz, Ashkenaz, Az, Azaz, Baz, Behnaaz, Blaz, Boaz, Ejaaz, Ejaz, Eliaz, Eliphaz, Faraaz, Faraz, Fayaaz, Graz, Ignaz, Imtiaaz, Imtiaz, Ingwaz, Muaz, Mumtaz, Naweaz, Naz, Niaz, Niyaaz, Niyaz, Ormaz, Pankraz, Sarfaraaz, Sarfaraz, Shahbaz, Shahnaaz, Teiwaz, Tiwaz, Topaz, Wodanaz, Joahaz, Achaz, Blaž, Bonifaz
The following double names are suitable
Your link to the name Blaž for Facebook, Twitter & Co.link
All names at a glanceBoy names by letter: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Girls names by letters: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Names by Country: Arabic Chinese English French Italian Spanish Japanese Nordic
Back to the main page: All names
- What is the meridian
- Why don't tattoo artists like rib tattoos
- Digital Marketers What is your annual salary
- Which is the first component in the substation
- What are the different events in athletics
- How do I organize great birthday parties
- What is the paper core machine
- What happens at a Bruno Mars concert
- Where do we use VCB
- Which are the lightest metals
- Additions are more harmful than useful
- Who is a content writer
- What are the challenges of online marketing
- Why do RAF officers zealously maintain nicknames
- Are calico cats sterile
- Are you disappointed with Litecoin?
- What is special about the city of Leicester
- Can we put eggs in the noodles?
- Are miracles, of course
- Which Apple PC is the best
- Redmi Note 7 Pro is unbeatable
- Is my puppy sick
- Why couldn't Neanderthals thrive alongside Homo sapiens?
- Will Ethereum reach 600 by May 2019