How can I motivate myself all the time
Motivate yourself - this is how it works!
Motivate yourself - high art or is it really easy?
In some moments it takes more than just gossiping words to take action. It would be perfect if we could use some kind of toolbox for motivational boosts. Antje Heimsoeth has put together a suitcase of such work equipment that motivates us. Now you just have to decide which tool of self-motivation or self-management is the right one in which situation.
1. Set realistic goals
Do you know your goals Not only your next vacation destination, but also goals in sport, at work, for your health, for your family? If you had to explain them in more detail today, would you have an answer ready? If you have no goals, you have nowhere to go, cannot pursue any concrete plans and less often achieve success. The latter in turn affects self-confidence and one's own energy balance.
2. Strengthen strengths
The more it is possible for you to apply your skills, the more motivated you are when it comes to your tasks. If you feel under-challenged, your motivation drops, if you feel overwhelmed, likewise. Hand on heart: do you know where your strengths lie? Do you believe in yourself and trust yourself? You get to the top if you have full access to your potential and use your resources for goals. The better you know yourself and your strengths, the more you are aware of your self-worth, the less you come under pressure.
3. Giving self-motivation through trust
Everyone grows beyond themselves when they are valued. A boss gets the best when he values his team, recognizes, encourages and promotes performance. He should therefore signal to his employees that he trusts in their abilities and is building on their independent action. In doing so, he strengthens the self-esteem of his team and motivates them to continue to get involved. Those who only criticize, on the other hand, cause stress. Constantly degraded, self-confidence and motivation drop.
4. Fun as a success factor
Joy and enthusiasm are means that drive the engine of motivation - like logs that keep the fire going. When we are enthusiastic, we learn new things more easily and are more ready for challenges. Nobody can perform at their best without enjoying their tasks. If you want to create enthusiasm, you have to be passionate about it as a leader. Many bosses underestimate how much their own attitude influences the performance of their employees. The mental and emotional strength of a team is fed, among other things, from the joy in the work, in mutual success, in the fun together. Those who enjoy a task also master it. Studies show that happy people work better. There is a proven link between happy employees and better economic results. Bosses who feel that they don't pay their employees to have fun at work have not yet recognized the benefits.
5. This is how you influence your motivation
- Think about it: What are your five most important motivators to achieve Goal X? (e.g .: The great feeling after every run, the preoccupation with my diet, the good mood in the running group, the positive effect of the training on your sleep)
- What are the advantages for you if you pull yourself together? (E.g. writing a report tonight: I'll have time for the crime thriller later, tomorrow morning I can sleep half an hour longer, I sleep with a clear conscience, get one step further with my work, I'm free from writing reports for the next few weeks, etc.)
- Clarify what really needs to be done.
- Motivate yourself through visualization.
- Reward yourself for completing and completing tasks.
- Create concrete action or action plans.
- Shed light on the positive sides of your task / your goal:
- What makes it attractive, interesting, important, meaningful for you?
- How have you always motivated yourself in the past?
- How does it feel when you get there
- Which sources of strength are available to you?
Antje Heimsoeth, An expert in self-management, mental strength and motivation is a graduate engineer (FH) and is probably one of the best-known coaches and lecturers in Germany. With the SportNLPAcademy® and Leadership Academy, it has been offering training, seminars and coaching in the fields of business, health and sport since 2003. Heimsoeth regularly publishes articles on mental strength, self-worth, self-confidence, motivation, leadership, communication and mental health. In addition, she has now written down her experience and practical knowledge in several books. You can find more information about Antje Heimsoeth at www.antje-heimsoeth.com and also on this page: www.business-mentaltrainer.eu.
- Have a Merry Christmas to everyone
- What makes Justin Trudeau a good leader
- What is Onomatopoeia What are some examples
- Why do authors use elegy in poetry
- What are some affordable full size sedans
- Jokes aside, Trump is a Russian agent
- Elderly people should use salt
- What's your rating of Olympus Cameras
- How are women treated in motorcycle clubs
- What year are we really
- What is the rate composition of GST
- You can flip houses with FHA funds
- What motivated you to learn
- Works well, badly
- How does artificial turf treat dogs?
- Fighting insects
- How are the Germans
- How long is a search warrant valid?
- Is Perl hard to learn
- Is a polypectomy insured?
- Is it really cold in Mumbai?
- What are the Most Reputable DNA Ancestry Websites
- Can you get hacked into Quora?
- What is your favorite moment at MS Dhoni