What do you mean by Ghar Damad
I think the exact opposite is good.
Quote by Reevolution
The greater the religious, cultural, national etc. differences between partners, the greater the risk of failure. The conflicts between Alevi and Sunni partners, between Kurdish and Turkish partners indicate that mixed marriages can only last if the differences between partners are as small as possible.
In plain language that means for me, I have to stay away from religious, nationalist, conservative women.
Because the examples you have described are more similar than you think.
See Alevis and Sunnis. The main difference is actually that both parties do not agree on who should have been Muhammad's successor. And that Ali was killed in a mosque. All that came after that was the famous rat tail.
But as far as religion is concerned, both have to follow the words of Muhammad, because when he was still alive they were all Muslims.
Kurds and Turks theme. Most of the Kurds do not know their culture, language and history, they have adopted Islamic / Alevi ways of life. It is the same with the Turks. There is no Turkish culture in the sense. Most Turks no longer know their customs either.
These groups are very united and similar in their views. Namely that you are the center of the universe and therefore it doesn't work.
In my opinion, no matter which nation it will work for, if you respect and accept the other, and that should be one of the components of love.
I agree with the good FOS, always keep the family at a distance, regardless of whether you are mixed or not.
- What is the cost price of the iPhone
- Are there companies that organize hackathons
- Where is the Gulf of Mexico
- Will the US ever legalize gambling?
- What is a debt settlement service
- Which Boss pedals have buffers
- Leera is the currency of
- Why does IMDb
- What is VenVici
- How do sheets differ
- What do we mean by oil prospects?
- What is Situation Intelligence
- Which devil fruit type is the best
- What is a Quora Audience
- How did Muammar Gaddafi come to power?
- Can explain causality in mathematics or science
- How is Syska safely mobile
- What exactly is a hotspot
- Is there a message behind American Beauty
- What are the problems of today's artists
- What are ridiculous uses of canned air
- Is Dark Skies a film noir
- Is nutrition life science