What is a left sticker
Numerous traffic signs in the urban area are covered with stickers. Their removal costs thousands of euros every year. Now the Rosenheim police have caught two young men in the act. The two are not unknown.
Rosenheim - In June there were radical left-wing graffiti all over the city center, and now stickers on traffic signs have caused a stir. “There is definitely a connection between the two cases,” says Police Chief Inspector Robert Maurer. Although he does not know which group could be behind the stickers. However, if you take a closer look at the stickers, they can definitely be assigned to the left scene. For example, a purple “No Nazis, No Cops” sticker sticks to a one-way street sign on Riederstrasse.
A few meters further on is the next one. A red sticker with the words “Against ethnic and sexist anti-Semites” is on the back of a no-parking sign. And the lamp post diagonally opposite was not spared either. Here is a sticker from the political organization "Contre la tristesse", on which it says "Stop the murder on Europe's walls".
Observed by the Office for the Protection of the Constitution
It is an organization that is not unknown in Rosenheim and has been observed by the Office for the Protection of the Constitution for several years. According to the constitution protection report, "Contre la tristesse" belongs to the so-called left-wing extremist, autonomous scene.
Also read: Again anger about graffiti graffiti at the electrical station on Ludwigsplatz in Rosenheim
It remains to be seen whether Raublinger (21) and Bad Aiblinger (18), who were responsible for putting up the signs last Friday evening, December 4th, also belong to this scene. One thing is certain: the police know the two men. In May, officials caught them putting stickers on place-name signs in Pang.
Special spray for removal
Not uncommon, the city knows too. "Unfortunately, this form of vandalism on public goods occurs again and again," it says when asked. The stickers will be removed by the employees of the construction depot. They receive their orders from the police or the public order office. When they arrive at the “crime scene”, the employees use a special spray that is also used to remove graffiti. "The stickers are sprayed on and then scratched away with a spatula," said the city's press spokesman, Christian Schwalm.
Removal of ten stickers in the three-digit range
The removal of ten stickers causes costs in about a three-digit range. The police are not yet able to comment on how much damage last weekend was.
Also read: Again anger about graffiti smearings at the electrical station on Ludwigsplatz in Rosenheim
Victims should contact the police on 08031 / 200-2200.
- How betting websites predict soccer results
- Shrink a Levis 511 for men
- What Are Some Good Hanger Steak Recipes
- Which Comes First UI or UX
- Which shirt goes with pink pants
- How do I flirt with younger guys
- Dawn Ultra is the best dish soap
- What are stone pitch constructions
- Is Goa India worth visiting
- What are congruent linear pairs
- Andrew Johnson was rightly charged
- In which county is Fremont, California
- Are there really old atheists
- What is Hunan beef
- What is an Anglo-Saxon government
- Will my cat remember me
- There is one downside to eating pesto
- How do I study financial markets
- Can I send an invoice to my co-founder?
- What is your favorite surf spot
- What is most of the money you borrowed
- Is Microsoft too big to fail?
- Crita is recommended for a graphic designer