Which words are profound why
sensitive [adjective]means "noticeable"
lively, noticeable, persistent, painful, serious, profound
decisive [adjective]means "decisive"
profound, groundbreaking, far-reaching
serious [adjective]means "stressful"
tangible, profound, drastic, far-reaching
sustainable [adjective]means "persistent"
for a long time, profound, effective, effective, lasting, serious
Perhaps you know a word that is missing here? Then you can take part here at any time
similar wordsDeep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, deep,
New translationHumeral head, femur, acromion, lighting rail, row of lamps, adjustable clamp, floor lamp, arm, plate, fake ribs,
New wordsSchninkeln, Dnuerf, librarian, dagger, affirming, ned vü, a whole oarsch full, a brader way, a piece, a futzerl,
The synonym alphabetA B C D E F G H I J K L M O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Wear a scarf in winter
- What is good modern Thrash Metal
- Can we prove a scientific model
- What is the average cost of leads
- Is it okay to give melatonin to children?
- What was a guild
- What is a box shape
- What is the benefit of inverting buffers
- How should I study the NCERT books
- How can I say sacrifice in Chinese
- How do I prepare for the KAS exam
- How do I get acting appearances
- How does the general reporting standard work
- Which Vitamin Will Help In Reducing Acne Scars?
- License plate lights can be red
- Are coordinates plural or singular
- How do we divide the co-founders' equity
- What is someone's quirk that really bothers you
- Can Quora answer my prayers
- Is foreign exchange trading illegal in Russia?
- A democratic oligarchy-style system is possible
- How do you achieve a balance
- Is Facebook a dying social network
- How good is the Loreto Convent School Delhi