What is a diploma course in India
Dr. Oliver S. Hartmann, LL.M.
- Training in the financial administration of North Rhine-Westphalia and studies at the University of Finance North Rhine-Westphalia in Nordkirchen
Worked in various tax offices of the NRW financial administration
Tax advisor since 2006
Studied business law in Bonn, Cologne and Mainz
Appointment as specialist advisor for international tax law in 2009
Lecturer for international tax law at the International Technical School Bad Honnef Bonn (until 2015)
- Comprehensive tax advice for companies and private individuals
- International tax law
Speaker in the training and further education of tax consultants
- The financial administration is upgrading (DATEV, 2015)
Everything in its time, DATEV-Magazin 2/2015, p. 11 ff.
The new principles for electronic bookkeeping (DATEV, 2014)
New framework conditions for the subsequent taxation of capital assets in Switzerland (together with attorney Alexander Liebold) Taxes & Balance Sheets 2011
The government draft of a recovery guideline implementation law, Thorsten Krain Taxes & Balance Sheets 2011, p. 504
Overview of the Annual Tax Act 2010 Part II, Thorsten Krain Taxes & Balance Sheets 2011, p. 98
- Amendment to the AEAO, Der AO-Steuerberater 2/2011, p. 44
Overview of the Annual Tax Act 2010 Part I, Taxes & Balance Sheets 2011, p. 21
Overview of the new sales tax application decree (UStAE) - comments on the new
- The government draft of an annual tax law 2010 - changes in wage, sales tax and inheritance tax law, Thorsten Krain & Michael Seifert, Taxes & Balance Sheets 2010, p. 544
The government draft of an annual tax law 2010 - changes in income tax and procedural law, Thorsten Krain & Michael Seifert, taxes & balance sheets 2010, p. 497
Obligations to record according to the SteuerHBekV, Steuerberater Woche 3/2010, p. 118 f. Verlag Dr. Otto Schmidt, Cologne
Electronic bookkeeping and data access for financial management, taxes & balance sheets 3/2010, p. 98
Obligations to keep records according to the Ordinance to Combat Tax Evasion, Der AO-Steuerberater 2/2010
Change of a tax assessment for joint assessment, Der AO-Steuerberater 2/2010Flat-rate board remuneration: Articles of Association or board resolution Der AO-Steuerberater 11/2009 p. 329 f.
The government draft of an ordinance to combat tax evasion - complication instead of specification The AO tax advisor 9/2009 p. 277 ff.
Audit location of an external audit after confiscation of documents, Der AO-Steuerberater 9/2009 p. 259 f.
The group term of the interest barrier according to the BilMoG, Thorsten Krain Taxes & Balance Sheets 2009, p. 486 ff.
Collective information requests for Telekom bonus shares Der AO-Steuerberater 6/2009 p. 160 f.
Management and administrative services not a tax-privileged special-purpose business The AO tax consultant 5/2009 p. 131 f.
Effects of the 2008 Income Tax Amendment Directives on Corporate Taxation Taxes & Balance Sheets 2009, p. 391 ff
The law to modernize and reduce the bureaucracy of the taxation procedure Der AO-Steuerberater 3/2009 p. 75
The tax treatment of unit-linked life insurance in the light of the reorganization of the taxation of capital income, Steuer & Studium 2/2009, p. 75 ff.
The application decree for the new § 42 AO, Der AO-Steuerberater 9/2008 p. 242 f.
Planned changes by the JStG 2009, Der AO-Steuerberater 8/2008, p. 219 ff.
Calculation parameters in the PoC procedure according to IAS 11, International Accounting Practice 4/2008, p. 120 ff.
TOP 10 on inheritance tax reform Business succession today, Edition 12/2007 (EDP reference work)
Special features of the taxation of stock options for the remuneration recipient Thorsten Krain Steuer & Studium 12/2004, p. 634 ff.
Tax treatment of stock options for those entitled to options, Steuer & Studium 12/2004, p. 597 ff.
Stock options as an income tax and corporate law problem, consequences for the commercial and tax balance sheet, Steuer & Studium 10/2004, p. 542 ff.
Stock options as a problem under income tax and corporate law, commercial and tax law treatment at the issuing company, Steuer & Studium 9/2004, p. 490 ff
Indo-German Lawyers Association (DIJV) e.V.
Association of Specialists in International Tax Law (VIStR)
Chamber of Tax Advisors Cologne (Member of the Board of Directors)
Focus TOP tax consultants 2015 & 2016
- Will the Nintendo Switch become virtual reality
- Which country has the telephone code 91?
- Who is the most influential person in Asia
- How should one practice writing e-mails online?
- How should you donate your hair to him?
- How is matter produced from energy
- Would you try skydiving
- How do I fix the background check error
- Where can I buy rubber mulch
- What is the fastest Tesla 0 60 mph
- What is the origin of monism
- Mexicans, what do you think of Brexit
- Is it legal to marry your cousins
- How good does NIOS compare to CBSE
- Why aren't more doctors addicted to drugs?
- What is Normochromic Anaemia Is it Serious
- What do no self-help books tell you
- What is an example of a DFA
- What foods make lupus worse
- How famous is Atatuerk in the world
- Why is ammonia hybridized
- What exactly is sports management
- Is petroleum jelly good for skin rashes?
- How can I prepare a foundation