What is interoperability
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- In | ter | ope | ra | bi | li | ity, Plural: In | ter | ope | ra | bi | li | ta | th
- IPA: [ˌꞮntɐʔɔpəʀabiliˈtɛːt], Plural: [ˌꞮntɐʔɔpəʀabiliˈtɛːtən], [ˌɪntɐʔɔpəʀabiliˈtɛːtn̩]
- 1) Plural rare: Ability of different systems, technologies or organizations to work together
- 2) Plural rare: Ability of independent, heterogeneous systems to work together as seamlessly as possible in order to exchange information in an efficient and usable manner or to make it available to the user
- 3) Computer science, plural rare: in connection with software one speaks above all of Interoperabilitywhen multiple programs can use the same protocol or protocols or data formats
- 1) I14Y
- Island solution
- 3) ... “The great success of the Internet is ultimately based on the fact that the open Internet protocols have a maximum Interoperability enable."
- Nominative: singular the interoperability; Plural the interoperabilities
- Genitive: singular of interoperability; Plural of interoperability
- Dative: singular of interoperability; Plural the interoperabilities
- Accusative: singular the interoperability; Plural the interoperabilities
- Danish: interoperable
- English: interoperability, inter-operability
- French: interoperability (Female)
- Catalan: interoperability (Female)
- Swedish: interoperable
- Spanish: interoperabilidad (Female)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„To the Interoperability In order to guarantee the digitization of medical research and care, the industry demands central supervision.“
Doctors newspaper, September 24, 2018
„While new blockchain providers are being founded, the standardization groups are thinking about Interoperability and readability.“
heise online, November 14, 2018
„Politicians now want the second attempt Interoperability for radios on the way. In addition, broadcasting networks are to be subjected to regulation again so that there are no failures.“
teltarif.de, September 4th, 2018
„Berlin - The National Association of Statutory Health Insurance Physicians (KBV) should take responsibility for the Interoperability electronic health records.“
aerzteblatt.de, February 5, 2019
„The system should also use the Interoperability improve with KDE Plasma Mobile.“
Golem.de, October 15, 2018
„With an 'implementing decision', the Commission wants the Interoperability of mobile applications for contact tracing in the EU.“
heise online, July 15, 2020
„Berlin - Several associations have jointly drawn up a concept paper for the Interoperability Developed in the health system and submitted to the Federal Ministry of Health (BMG).“
aerzteblatt.de, August 26, 2020
„The connector provider RISE and the GKV IT service provider Bitmarck want the transmission and Interoperability of eAU for health insurances.“
Doctors newspaper, September 03, 2020
„It represents factors such as data sovereignty, Interoperability and portability at the fore. A consortium of 22 German and French organizations is now to drive the project forward.“
ZDNet.de, June 05, 2020
„ConsenSys Labs invests in the Swiss FinTech start-up Atpar. The company is developing the ACTUS protocol, the one Interoperability promises of financial services in banking.“
BTC-Echo, November 11, 2019
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- compatibility: the property of being compatible; Linguistics compatibility, the ability to combine linguistic elements in a sentence
- compatibility: mostly singular possibility to match something with something else
- compatibility: positive interaction of substances; accommodating behavior
Another word (synonym) for interoperability - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "interoperability":
Interoperabilities:… [ˌꞮntɐʔɔpəʀabiliˈtɛːtn̩] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun interoperability genitive plural of the noun interoperability dative plural of the ...
interoperability:… Word meaning / definition: 1) Ability to work / function together; Interoperability 2) EDP, telecommunications: interoperability Origin of the term: attested since 1976 ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Interoperability" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Interoperbaren/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "interoperability" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Interoperabilities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: In | ter | ope | ra | bi | li | ta | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Interpellant (German) Part of speech: noun, (masculine) Cases: nominative: singular of the interpellant; Majority of the interpellators ...
Interpellators (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | ter | pel | lan | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Interpellant (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die interpellant; Majority of the interpellators ...
Interpellators (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: In | ter | pel | lan | tin | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Interpellation (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die interpellation; Most of the interpellations ...
Interpellations (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | ter | pel | la | ti | o | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Interpetiolar stipples (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die Interpetiolarstipel; Majority of the ...
Interpetiolar stipules (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | ter | pe | ti | o | lar | sti | peln Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Interphase nucleus (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular interphase core; Plural interphase nuclei genitive: ...
Interphase nuclei (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: In | ter | pha | se | ker | ne Grammatical features: nominative plural ...
- What bores us
- Is a brain tumor transferable
- How many names of India
- Where can I take part in the online Autocad course
- What are some ridiculous abbreviations about anything
- Humility is the key to charisma
- Are you afraid of God's punishment?
- Is inhalation of whitener harmful to health
- Encourages foreign investors for good or bad
- What are some translation software
- What are business incidents
- The best Hawkwind song is Lost Johnny
- What did you learn from Breaking Bad
- How can I get used to it in New York?
- Am I pretty sweet average or below
- What is causing Brazil's economic decline
- Which board is the best for medicine
- Will Atatuerk's legacy survive in Turkey
- Which day is more important
- How do you optimize Google Display Ads
- How can I follow a WeChat chat
- For how much did Kabam buy tapzen
- Oral sex feels good
- Should I get Vibram FiveFingers
- What's a good song for me
- How does WebMedic help my company
- What are some potentially life changing quotes
- The Carthaginians were Africans
- How do I index my website
- How does an addiction recovery center help
- How do I use Weibo in English
- How do you know that they understand
- Can people survive without money
- Who do the newly delivered bitcoins belong to?