How do I buy ISL tickets online
EASTER SPECIAL - repeat episode 16 - GRENZGANG live stream "Iceland 63 ° 66 ° N - Symphony of nature, space and light" with Stefan Erdmann
Dear cross-border commuters,
You can find the Iceland stream in ours againMedia library.
Your GRENZGANG team
To be alone in the Icelandic highlands for days, surrounded by breathtaking nature and unlimited space, is an elementary experience. And that hits nature filmmaker Stefan Erdmann right in the heart! He then returns almost 30 times to explore the island in the North Atlantic on foot, by off-road vehicle, but also from the air. He is always on his own, but usually has two cameras and over 100 kilos of equipment in his luggage. Iceland presents him with breathtaking shots of thundering waterfalls, calving glaciers, hissing geysers, brightly colored mountains, ember-spewing volcanoes - and sheer extraterrestrial lighting moods. With the same obsession for months - you can't put it another way - he composes a medial symphony of images, music and narration from his enormous material fund in the production studio. Thanks to the soundtrack by the Icelandic singer Isgaard and the film composer Jens Lück, the declaration of love to Iceland with live commentary touches the senses and amazes the audience in disbelief!
Stefan Erdmann, born in 1966, has been enthusiastic about media design, especially music and film, since his youth. His professional career then led through various bands, the establishment of a recording studio and a film archive to his own advertising agency, before a visit to Iceland was the turning point. Since then he has combined his passion for untamed nature with the ability as a freelance filmmaker in elaborately produced and live commented film productions, which he presents live on the major stages in German-speaking countries. In addition to the extraordinary imagery, the specially composed film music also makes his works a special kind of listening and viewing experience. Stefan Erdmann lives with his family in Chiemgau.
Would you like more information about the GRENZGANG live streams?
-> Click here for our newsletter registration
Partner of the stream:
Our next Easter special awaits you on April 5th, 8:00 pm: "Couchsurfing in Saudi Arabia - My journey through a country between the Middle Ages and the future" with Stephan Orth
- Whore is a bad word
- Is love earned or given
- Why do people defend themselves against capitalism?
- Are mobile VPNs safe?
- How dangerous is snorting
- How is an ADR created
- Someone would hitchhike around Himachal Pradesh
- Who were the first Maryland settlers
- It takes effort to gain wisdom
- Why are forests affected by wars?
- Which league is Stanford in
- Why should I hire a logo designer?
- What is the cost price of the iPhone
- The Beatles still influence pop music
- Which is easier engineering or pharmacy
- Is rock and roll still subversive
- Why aren't we all pansexual?
- William Shakespeare was female
- Are there local maximum values for the body temperature
- What does military camouflage look like
- Which is more difficult SAT or practice
- How are the Incas connected to socialism
- What is boiler corrosion
- What is the SpaceX mission statement
- What is capacity physically
- Which band sang the song Rockin Robin
- Why does Floyd Mayweather continue boxing
- How to pronounce eagle
- How does RocksDB compare to Alluxio
- Are vias in flexible circuits reliable
- Is Brazil an overrated football team
- What is contained in cell biology
- How are imitation products made
- Is mining crypto currency at home still profitable?