What is a distributed energy resource DER
Meeting consumer demand for renewable energy
Reduce energy consumption and conserve natural resources
Influence the social and economic impact by using AI to save energy and conserve natural resources - through intelligent energy management of commercial and non-commercial demand, connected vehicles and intelligent cities, buildings and households.
Manage distributed energy resources for the power supply of the future
Ensure reliable energy supplies to a more engaged and dynamic customer base by leveraging increasingly renewable energy and digital twins to improve load balancing and integrate distributed energy resources.
Learn more about the energy transition with Microsoft technologies for sustainable energy
Transform energy demand with a smarter power grid
Create a smarter power grid. Agder Energi leverages data from millions of sensors and interacts with customers with rooftop solar panels and electric vehicles to power the grid in a whole new way.
Generate clean energy seamlessly with predictive maintenance
Wind turbines generate huge amounts of data with thousands of sensors, which Ørsted can use for analysis and optimization in order to reduce the calculations required for design simulations for predictive maintenance.
Predictive analytics for a higher availability of windmills
Juwi uses predictive analytics to identify major asset failures before they occur, so the company can purchase parts, plan maintenance, and do it more cheaply, dramatically reducing customer costs.
With Microsoft Cloud on the way to a sustainable future
Enefit, the leading energy service provider and producer of renewable energies in the Baltic States, relies on Azure IoT, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft 365 for its energy transition.
BP relies on digital transformation and the cloud
With the use of AI in operations, e.g. For example, predictive maintenance and business insights from data, BP uses cutting-edge technology to drive business growth and meet security and sustainability goals.
Discover solutions for the transformation to sustainable energy
Azure for the energy industry
Use advanced features like AI and machine learning to expand your options and reduce costs. Develop your business with the help of optimized, intelligent energy management solutions built on a foundation for highly secure devices and cloud innovations.
Windows for IoT
Leverage the power of Windows IoT to develop energy solutions with long-term support, and Windows ML and Azure IoT Edge support to combine Intelligent Edge with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML).
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Support your new energy services with agile agent and customer experiences that are provided via a central customer data source and via a uniform, expandable platform.
- Using the photo card on Instagram
- How do I develop an adware
- What for is the Russian word next to it
- How do I earn with the Instagram fan page
- What are the characteristics of a legend
- What is Tiberius best known for
- Hindus shouldn't boycott halal products
- Can oil be made from avocado seeds
- Is it wise to haunt a colleague?
- Which sports leagues are popular in Europe
- What is the name of Ravana's son
- Are MacBooks Better Than Acer Laptops
- Why couldn't Neanderthals thrive alongside Homo sapiens?
- If 120x 5 115 what is x
- Hayden Christensen is a good actor
- How do I win back on slots
- Who is Ram Mohammed Singh Azad
- Why are there still sole proprietorships
- What are the best brainy thriller movies 5
- What led to the struggle for Africa
- A narcissist could be introverted and undercover
- Can you have a song without words
- Only Hindus love India
- Who are Normans