UberEats: Uber wants more food on wheels
The transport service Uber is about to expand in the food delivery business. The food delivery service will benefit from the popularity of the transport service, said UberEats boss Jambu Palaniappan. The service, which is currently offered in six countries, should be available in Johannesburg and Dubai, among others, by the end of the year.
As can be seen from job advertisements of the US company, Uber wants to expand its UberEats offer to at least 22 other states. Among other things, managers, salespeople and bicycle couriers are looking for.
UberEats will be launched in Amsterdam on Thursday at the same time as the IPO of the Dutch market leader, Lieferando parent company Takeaway.com. In addition to the Dutch, JustEat from Great Britain and Delivery Hero from the Berlin group Rocket Internet have dominated the international market for arranging food deliveries. Most recently, after Seattle, Amazon also entered the highly competitive market in London.
The project underscores Uber's repeatedly expressed ambitions to grow beyond the original business. The US company actually provides driving services to private chauffeurs via smartphone app. Both drivers and taxi operators protested against Uber in several countries. One reason for this is that providers like Uber are undermining employee rights.
- What information should a vehicle license plate encode
- What are the ugliest breeds of dogs
- What's wrong with waste management
- What is length and what is width
- A doula prevents postpartum depression
- Why do all liberals hate now
- Why do we use Google Scripts
- All living organisms grow in size
- Is there a sound of the universe
- Where has all the protest music gone?
- Can Tech Pros Retrieve Disappeared Snapchat Messages
- Who are the greatest psychologists since Freud?
- What's your favorite Skyrim bug
- All Christians were Catholic before the Reformation
- What is your weekend plan
- What is the 2017 cutoff for BHMS
- Should you change yourself for a guy
- Which oil is in the oil change
- What is Jimmy Wales' basic life story
- Is rock and roll still subversive
- How do I analyze forex
- Apple devices need antivirus software
- Why do we use medical transportation
- Why do Irish people have a southern European temperament