Is someone still doing CRT displays
Heart failure - CRT pacemaker with or without a defibrillator?
As this persistent illness progresses, you will have to keep deciding which treatment is right for you. Let your doctor assist you with this.
Anxiety disorders, depression, or other mental illnesses can make heart failure worse. But there are good ways to help.
Regular exercise is just as important to good treatment as medication. It can relieve discomfort and improve life expectancy. Here you will find reliable suggestions for your everyday life.
It is advisable for all sufferers to record their weight regularly. This is how you can tell whether water is accumulating in the body. Get medical advice on this.
The same recommendations apply as for healthy people. You don't need a specific diet. Discuss your eating and drinking habits and your alcohol consumption with your doctor.
This information sheet explains why smoking is so harmful to heart failure and where you can get help if you want to quit smoking.
Those with heart failure are given several medications: ACE inhibitors, beta blockers and diuretics. The remedies can only work properly if you take them regularly and as prescribed by a doctor.
If you have heart failure, you usually need several medications. However, there are a number of drugs that can worsen the course of the disease.
Respiratory infections such as flu or pneumonia can make the disease worse. There are vaccinations that prevent it. They are recommended for people with a weak heart.
With this form of heart failure, the heart still pumps vigorously, but it no longer fills up with enough blood. There are currently no effective drugs. It is important to treat comorbidities and to incorporate a lot of exercise into everyday life.
You have life-threatening heart rhythm disorders. Talk to your doctor about whether an ICD ("defibrillator") is helpful for you or whether it has more disadvantages.
After a while, a defibrillator (ICD) will need to be changed. Here's what you should think about beforehand.
A CRT pacemaker can help some people who have heart failure. Read here who can benefit from it and for whom it is not recommended.
Your illness can have serious consequences such as a heart attack. This information gives you tips on how to recognize such an emergency and how you can best react.
Many people with heart failure have other conditions such as diabetes. Some can affect treatment for heart failure. It is important that a doctor has an overview of the entire treatment.
Complaints such as dizziness or problems with concentration can impair your ability to drive. Discuss with your doctor whether or not you can drive a car with your heart failure.
This is where relatives of people with heart failure receive information on how they can help with treatment. You will also find tips on how to support sick people in everyday life.
Everyone can get into the position of no longer being able to decide for themselves. In this case, you can plan who should decide for you and how you would like to see the end of your life.
In the last phase of life, a treatment that only has a beneficial effect years later becomes less important. The most important thing now is to avoid stress and alleviate discomfort.
- Water would mix with kerosene
- The treatment of laser acne is parmanent
- Which processors will Intel release in 2020
- Which league is Stanford in
- What is the theory of quantum free electrons
- Is electrical engineering for me
- Technically becomes a meaningless word
- How do I hack a device remotely
- Can you talk about the Fitbit Versa?
- How do I cool my iPhone 6
- How can you stop online gambling addiction
- What's so great about London
- Will incidents like MH17 ever recur?
- What is self-memory meditation
- What are the NBA draft rules
- Will robotics stop moving forward
- Honor killings ever take place in Pakistan
- Have you ever had 3D dreams
- Is the government shutdown really important?
- What is Edinburgh Festival Fringe
- How to learn VFX abroad
- How long has it been since elephant birds lived?
- Can you go a week without complaining
- How does the use of public transport save energy?