Is physiotherapy suitable for girls
Hypo / hyperthonia - tone regulation currents
Tone describes the basic physical tension that everyone needs in order to be able to hold and move. One speaks of a regulatory disorder when the body tension is too low - i.e. hypo - or too high - hyper!
The tone develops with the child's perception and ability to move. This means that every movement and every sensory stimulus - auditory (by singing or clapping) and visually (e.g. fidgety men / toys / touching hands / brushes / brushes, etc.) - has an influence on the tone situation and increases it. We use this in therapy to give children with hypotonia more body awareness. In other words, stimulating the child's and body's attention in every possible way to enable movement.
Hypotonic children usually show little initiative and therefore have to be constantly “irritated”. These children are often wrongly labeled as "cozy" children. But what is more a "not able to / feel" than a "not want to".
We often recognize hypertension, that is, excessive body tension, when children “hold on”; i.e. in the prone position or on the arm overstretch or do the "flyer" Hypertension also prevents a child from moving. Because in order to be able to move in a targeted manner, it is necessary that the muscles interact, i.e. work in a coordinated manner. Usually the tension in the extensors is too high.
For the child, this means that the back muscles are stronger than the abdominal muscles, which makes a good neck straightening and hand support in the prone position very difficult. The children, like the hypertensive children, are literally hanging on the ropes or their ribbons. The development of a stable shoulder girdle and later a stable pelvic girdle is only possible if the flexor muscles, e.g. abdominal muscles, are trained as well as they are. Only then is a stable seat and coordinated crawling possible later.
The aim of our therapy is to correctly assess the tone and then, if necessary, to regulate it in order to enable the child to move normally.
- Does Jesus have power over sin?
- Can we see a curd
- What are some affordable full size sedans
- What is the square root of 2774
- What is SDLC software development
- What are Google Analytics and Google Verification
- Who is the Stanley Cup named after?
- What is caller ID spoofing
- What is 2 3 x 3 5
- How can I get superior hearing protection
- Donald Trumps is secretly a dog
- Whatever happened to Bruce Seldon
- When was information technology first discovered?
- What happens to neurons in karate
- What is concrete screed
- Melatonin increases dopamine
- Where is Venezuela oil refined
- What are magic squares used for?
- Canned salmon is considered raw
- Who are the twelve Olympic gods?
- Is ASUS VP247HA good for gaming
- What is the core made of
- Will be supporting Quora Siri soon