What is CCE and NCF
Touch-up pencil BLMC CCE Richelieu (12ml)
The BLMC paint CCE Richelieu was painted from 1976 - 1977.
It is perfect for touching up the smallest paint damage quickly and easily. For metallic paints, we recommend overcoating with a two-coat clear coat for an even better gloss. The matching clear lacquer has the item no. 0-0400, order no. 598388.
- For the quick and inexpensive repair of small paint damage on car bodies in the color CCE
Quality and characteristics
- Fast drying
- Lasting shine
- Excellent adhesion
- High surface hardness with good elasticity at the same time
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Insensitive to dirt due to the particularly smooth surface
- Weatherproof, lightfast, UV-resistant (non-yellowing)
- Scratch, shock and impact resistant
Physical and chemical data
- Binder base: Acrylate copolymers
- Gloss level: in a 60 ° measuring angle according to DIN 67530 glossy: 80-85 GE
- Drying (at 20 ° C, 50% relative humidity):
Dust dry: after 10 minutes
Touch proof: after 60 minutes
Thoroughly dried / polishable: after approx. 24 hours
The drying time depends on the ambient temperature, the humidity and the thickness of the layer applied.
- Temperature resistance: up to 80 ° C
- Shelf life / storage:
with appropriate storage (= 10 ° -25 ° C, relative air humidity of max. 60%): 5 years
Gray, item no. 598357
Red, Art.No. 598364
White, Art.No. 598371
- Reason for detention
- Touch-up pencil BLMC CCE Richelieu
- with 2-layer paint: clearcoat 0-0400 Art.No. 598388
We also recommend the ColorMatic paint repair set for stone chips and deep scratches, item no. 332180.
Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008:
General information:(P210) Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. (P260e) Do not breathe dust / smoke / gas / mist / vapor / aerosol. (P271) Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. (P304) If inhaled: (P340) Move affected person to fresh air and ensure that they can breathe freely. (P403) Store in a well-ventilated place. (P233) Keep container tightly closed. (P405) Store locked up. (P501a) Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local / regional / national / international regulations.
Hazard warnings:(H226) Flammable liquid and vapor. (H336 May cause drowsiness and dizziness. (EUH066) Repeated contact can lead to dry or cracked skin.
Signal word: danger
- What are the components of a motorway
- Why does nobody love learning languages
- Great Britain is the strongest imperial nation
- How does Bitcoin OTC work
- What is the Russian word for sand castle?
- Where does Indominus Rex live
- What is CH2O
- How does human interaction affect a person's psychology
- Why are hotels cheaper online
- How do shadow governments work
- What is the advantage of generic drugs
- How do you learn wrestling
- What kind of website would make billions
- Bribes are offered to the governors of the presidents in India
- What are some examples of ethical dilemmas
- How could a world war begin?
- Why does HTML5 have advertising banners
- Cats have ranks like dogs
- I discovered my mixed voice
- Are China and Israel friendly
- How much want counts as greed
- NMIMS Shirpur is a good college
- How do you arouse creativity and ambition
- How important is CSS validation