What is Messi's greatest asset
The top 6 highest paid footballers in the world
Who is the highest paid footballer right now?
It is well known that footballers make a lot of money. When you're a professional footballer, you're working in one of the highest paying jobs in the world. But which footballer deserves the most? You can read more about this here in our article.
1. Lionel Messi - € 112 million
Lionel Messi is the highest-paid footballer in the 2019/2020 season. Messi earns a staggering € 112m from his club FC Barcelona Messi's salary is currently the highest salary in the football world. He earns € 81m at Barca and Messi earns the rest through sponsorship deals.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - 96 million euros
The number two highest paid footballer is the Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo. The former Real Madrid superstar signed a deal with Italian record champions Juventus last summer. There he earns 57 million euros a year. Ronaldo earns less than his Argentine competitor, but earns the remaining 39 million euros from sponsorship.
3. Neymar Jr. - € 92 million
Another big earner in football today is Neymar. The Brazilian is the most expensive footballer of all time, having moved from FC Barcelona to Paris Saint Germain for € 222 million. In addition to the extremely high transfer costs, Neymar does not earn badly either. He earns 66 million euros a year. In addition, he also earns extra through sponsorship contracts: namely 26 million euros. Neymar is the third highest paid footballer with 92 million euros.
4. Gareth Bale - € 31.45 million
Welshman Gareth Bale is the number 4 highest paid footballer. While Bale's salary is much lower than Messi's, Ronaldo and Neymar's, Real Madrid's right winger certainly shouldn't be complaining. Bale earns 31 million euros annually, most of the amount he earns at Real Madrid: 26 million euros. In addition, Bale earns 5.45 million euros through sponsorship.
5. Paul Pogba - € 46.82 million
Paul Pogba places himself directly behind Gareth Bale. The midfielder earns around 26.82 million euros at Manchester United. Pogba earns the remaining millions through sponsorship deals, including with one of the largest sports brands in the world, Adidas. Pogba has a 5-year deal with Adidas that has earned him a total of 20 million euros.
6. Kylian Mbappé - € 30.5 million
Number 6 on this list is again a French, namely Kylian Mbappé. He is a future star player and is paid for it in Paris Saint Germain as well. The attacker receives 26.5 million euros annually and supplements this with income from sponsorship contracts amounting to 4 million euros. With a total of 30.5 million euros, Mbappé already earned a gigantic amount at the age of 21.
- How are media a commodity?
- What is the physics behind a camera
- What's wrong with my sentence
- What does contradiction mean
- Does someone do a classic stretch workout
- Where can I download templates for payment agreements
- Can beat Sanders Clinton
- Why don't more startups disrupt big business?
- Can Jamshedpur have an airport
- How is Google Advertising Beneficial for Business?
- You can patent hybrid fruits
- Which places are part of the western worldview
- Is IVF Haram in Islam
- Objectified Hollywood women
- Can smartphone-iPhone apps save lives?
- What was the personality of Edward of Westminsters?
- Atheists recognize that people need morality
- Can my dog run a marathon
- What are some signs that you are unattractive?
- Who owns something in space 1
- What problems do novice bloggers have when blogging
- What are prophase metaphase anaphase and telophase
- Absolute knowledge would drive you crazy
- Can I have brown rice for dinner?
- Which wireless headphones are best for runners?
- Why is Harry Potter an idiot
- What is a multi-enzyme complex
- Who is your favorite French actor?
- What are the best metal love songs
- What is the following word deciphered SBEGDLAHAN
- How do you look it up online
- Acid reflux can cause diarrhea
- How big is a piece of land