What is the most defenseless kind
defenseless (German) 
- defenseless, comparative: defenseless, superlative: most defenseless
- IPA: [ˈveːɐ̯loːs]
- Audio samples: defenseless (Info)
- Rhymes: -eːɐ̯loːs
-  unable to defend oneself; unable to defend himself
- Derivation of the adjective from the noun Weir with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -Come on and the joint element-s
Sense releated words:
-  disenfranchised, without rights, defenseless, unprotected, vulnerable, outlawed
-  at the mercy of arbitrariness, without rights, without protection
-  He stood up to the attacker defenseless across from.
-  Many of them [the Thai children] are forced to work in brothels, raped and beaten. Often times the kids are using drugs defenseless made.
-  Similar to snakes, this [a bite from a monitor lizard] leads to cramps, a sudden drop in blood pressure and intermittent blood clotting - the victim is after a bite defenseless and bleeding to death.
Characteristic word combinations:
-  a defenselessBaby one defenselessDisabled, one defenselessPrey, defenselessRefugees, defenselessPrisoners, defenselessCreatures, one more defenselessSick, one defenselessCreature, defenselessPeople, defenselessFellow human beings, a defenselessVictim, defenselessPassers-by, a more defenselessRetiree who defenselessCountry, defenselessAnimals that defenselessCivilian population, defenselessCivilians
-  defenselesslying there, someone defenselessface
-  helpless and defenseless,naked and defenseless,passed out and defenseless,weak and defenseless,unarmed and defenseless,innocent and defenseless,hurt and defenseless,surprised and defenseless
-  Digital dictionary of the German language "defenseless"
-  University of Leipzig: Vocabulary portal "defenseless"
-  The Free Dictionary "defenseless"
-  Duden online "defenseless"
- ↑Hot topic - How Cambodia cracks down on pedophile sex tourists. For years, Cambodia was considered an unlawful area among pedophiles, where all kinds of sex can be bought. The aid organizations UNICEF and Terres des Hommes have declared war on business with children. In: German wave. March 20, 2007 (URL, accessed June 23, 2015).
- ↑Brigitte Osterath: Animals - The dragons live next door. Researchers call them "sophisticated killing machines": Komodo dragons, the largest living reptiles. For people in the Indonesian Komodo National Park, they are part of everyday life. Even so, accidents sometimes occur. In: German wave. January 13, 2015 (URL, accessed June 23, 2015).
Similar words (German):
- similarly written and / or pronounced:dishonorable
- How was Groenland formed?
- Is Trump a threat to Pakistanis
- Which plant inspires you the most
- What qualities did your favorite teacher possess?
- What is the duration of zero minutes
- What is the current Canadian dollar exchange rate
- Why is fashion often repeated in bygone eras?
- Where does narcissism come from
- What is the name of a male black panther
- How can we convince people of cleanliness
- After death, the soul Atma exists
- Is there a message behind American Beauty
- Is Dark Skies a film noir
- What is 30 out of 2 kg
- What are your skills talents
- Free always means free
- Why can't I get Minecraft for free
- Who is Amanda Cerny
- How do I recognize high quality saffron
- What makes Pakistan vulnerable to potential investors?
- What is your opinion on the IPL
- How do LAMP and WAMP differ
- How is trade better than science
- Is far on the line in cricket