What does al mean in French
Ras al-Khaimah (French)
Part of speech: word combination, part of speech: nounWord meaning / definition:
- 1) Ras al-Khaimah
- singular Ras al-Khaimah, Plural
- German: 1) Ras al-Khaimah
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in French:
„Cette vidéo de nombreuses fois partagées sur Facebook et Twitter montre l'accident d'un hélicoptère qui a eu lieu le 30 December 2018 à Jebel Jais, une montagne de l'émirat de Ras al-Khaimah, aux Émirats arabes unis.“
Franceinfo, January 27, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Ras al-Khaimah" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Ras_al-Khaimah/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "Ras al-Khaimah". Write an example or help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Speed (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Rasanz; Plural - genitive: singular speed; ...
Raschiscript (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Raschischrift; Plural - genitive: singular ...
race (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular lawn; Plural lawn genitive: singular lawn; ...
Lawn (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular lawn area; Plural lawns genitive: ...
Lawns (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ra | sen | flä | chen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Mowing the lawn (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular Rasenmahd; Plural lawn mowing genitive: singular ...
Mowing lawns (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ra | sen | mah | den Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
mowing machine (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular lawn mower; Plural lawn mower genitive: ...
- Which startups are using Slack
- Why is forex trading so popular
- Why did Rahul Gandhi become so popular
- What do litigators do
- Who came along with Buddha
- Summer camp in Kochi
- What does the unified cell theory say?
- How does the general reporting standard work
- Why is Tableau necessary for data analysis
- How can I become a complex antihero
- Is La Mer Lotion worth the money
- How does Facebook track suspicious logins
- Is atheism rational or possible
- We can see in 4D
- High availability Like clustering multiple load balancers
- Uses Google search fuzzy logic
- What is stress formula
- Has any guy ever smelled your underwear
- Quillette is a conservative publication
- What is the main meaning of hospitals
- What is CH2O
- California has had a black governor
- Who were Bastet and Anubis
- Why do we study management