How can a dentist repair dentin
Deep tooth decay
The dentist calls deep caries: Caries Profunda. This term defines a certain stage or depth of caries. At the end of an untreated caries disease, the pulp dies. Popularly, the pulp is also referred to simply as the nerve. However, before the bacteria reach the nerve, they have to eat their way through different layers in the tooth. To do this, the bacteria convert sugar into acid. This slowly destroys the hard substances of the tooth and a deep hole is created. The closer the tooth decay gets to the nerve, the more likely it is that severe toothache may appear as a symptom. What layers of teeth are there that tooth decay has to overcome?
2. Enamel dentine border (relevant to therapy)
4. Pulp (synonyms: nerve, tooth pulp)
Tooth enamel is the hardest layer on the tooth. It covers the entire outer surface and is visible to everyone when you smile. Shiny crystal white with good care. It protects the tooth from various stimuli that occur in the oral cavity. Underneath is the significantly softer dentine. It is more brownish in color and has small canals that reach down to the tooth nerve. These connections make the tooth sensitive and cause pain if exposed. The pulp, in which blood vessels, tissue and nerves are located, comes under the dentin.
Conclusion: Caries areas that overcome the enamel and reach deep layers of the dentin up to just before the pulp are called Caries Profunda.
- What do you do to be happy
- What are some adorable merchandise from BTS
- What is a low maintenance person
- What are the benefits of shorthand 1
- Why do cats like yeast
- What is my public IP useful for?
- Can you see the quantum world
- How do I read old Snapchats
- Who carries out evaluations
- What's Vivo's next cell phone
- Rapists suffer from mental illness
- Why are German helmets collector's items
- When is it okay to smoke cigarettes?
- Which is the cleanest state in Asia
- What is Lisina in Russian
- How does a firefighter put out a fire
- Has Bahamas cars
- How is chemistry related to philosophy?
- Are you bored of Donald Trump
- Did Keith Richards ever meet Elvis
- Who is your favorite Japanese singer
- Who offers the best travel mailing lists
- A mermaid is considered a monster
- How do you like your daughter
- Who can use Microsoft Dynamics 365
- What is a spartan transformation program
- Where are the incumbent institutes
- What is the significance of transport subsidies
- How long do extraterrestrial civilizations last
- Who are humans or extraterrestrials created first
- What is partial autocorrelation
- How can we create one-way emails
- Where should I buy black shoes
- What is cardinality