Which is the best VPN study
Surfshark's 2020 digital quality of life
A study by Surfshark on the quality of digital wellbeing
This year there is again a DQL study by Surfshark. This time it covers 85 countries around the world and is determined based on five criteria. It is about the quality, stability and security of the Internet and is intended to show what is good in the individual countries and what could still be improved.
The following five factors influence the DQL (Digital Quality of Life):
- Affordability of the Internet
- Internet quality
- Electronic infrastructure
- Electronic security
- Electronic government
Danger! The affordability of the Internet does not necessarily mean a better digital quality of life. All parts of the column are equally important and make up 20%, which is why you should look at each factor individually.
Countries that have a high digital quality of life
The Scandinavian countries stand out because of their DQL that is worth listening to. In addition, 7 of the top 10 countries belong to Europe. This shows a considerable improvement and is also clearly noticeable in these regions.
As a result, you can see the top 10 countries that have the best digital quality of life:
- Great Britain
But it must also be shown that none of these countries is really perfect. There is still room for improvement everywhere!
The Scandinavian countries, for example, have a somewhat lower affordability of broadband. Canada has poor broadband stability and France has poor internet stability.
Who is the best in each of the criteria?
There are countries with better digital quality of life and lower GDP per capita
There are a few surprises with the study. On the one hand, countries that have an astonishingly high DQL. On the other hand, there are also countries that could do more. These include Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. Your GDP per capita is significantly higher than the expected digital quality of life.
On the other hand, 13 countries surprised in the study. They exceed expectations and offer a higher level and cheaper prices than one would have expected with the country's GDP.
Corona had a big impact
In the first month of the COVID-19 lockdown, mobile internet speeds and broadband connections were worse in 49 out of 85 countries. At that point, video conferencing and meetings became commonplace and the stability of the internet was crucial. The internet has been extremely busy, but ways have been found to deal with it.
Created on:September 8, 2020
Security with VPN - Help with choosing!
- What is a Yamaha phone number
- How committed are you to your husband
- Can I sleep naked at 13
- Where are the sticky waterfalls
- What was the religion in Jamestown
- Psychopaths narcissists and sociopaths are mostly rich
- What does wood veneer mean
- Are cycling shoes really necessary
- Who is responsible for restaurant inspections
- How can you destroy documents without destroying them?
- Google Fiber is another abandoned Google project
- Which utilities are the landlords responsible for?
- What is cardinality
- How did colonialism affect the industrial revolution?
- Will religions reach Mars?
- Hippos are smart
- What is your worst supernatural experience
- What is data governance 1
- Americans read a lot of books
- What is an axle translation in cars
- Is civil disobedience our civic duty?
- What do you love in heaven
- Where does the Ganga river end
- Is a budget surplus harmful?
- How hard is srmjee
- Who is the Mongolian President
- What is the life cycle of a credit card
- Why do you deal with arrogant people
- What was the big disappointment in GOT
- Debian is an operating system
- What are some famous planes
- All dogs are dogs
- What a tenor Elton John was
- How do Winkel and Saxony differ?