Who is the Mongolian President
President and Government of Mongolia
Prime Minister of Mongolia
Enkhbayar was born in Ulaanbaatar in 1958. After secondary school he attended the M. A. Gorky Literature College in Moscow, which he graduated from in 1980 as a literary translator and literary critic. Immediately after graduating, he started working as a translator on the committee of the Mongolian Writers' Association. In 1983 he was appointed head of the committee's external relations department and since 1990 he has been the deputy chairman of the Mongolian Association of Translators. In November 1990 he was promoted to First Deputy Chairman of the Government Committee for the Development of Art and Culture until he was appointed Minister of Culture by the Jasra government in August 1992.
In 1996 he was elected General Secretary of the MAXN / MRVP and in the following year, when the previous party chairman and parliamentarian N. Bagabandi was elected President of Mongolia and thus resigned from office and party membership, he became party chairman and the mandate of the member of parliament.
He speaks Russian and English, is married and has one child.
In 1977 he graduated from the Faculty of Economics at Irkutsk University with a diploma.
From 1990 to 1992 he studied at the Academy for Management in Moscow.
From 1977 to 1985 he was head of the State Planning Committee in Ulaanbaatar. From 1992 to 1996 he worked as Minister of State and Chairman of the Commission for the National Development of Mongolia.
In 1996 he was elected to parliament. He speaks russian.
He is an economist, cyberneticist, and economist.
From 1981 to 1986 he worked as a researcher on the State Planning Committee.
He was the coordinator of a project at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, which dealt with the coordination of claims from foreigners.
He is an aircraft engineer and Mongolia's only cosmonaut.
He has worked in the military since 1968
From 1990-1996 he served as a deputy to the United Nations, after which he worked as an advisor to the Prime Minister.
Education and Culture Minister
He worked as an advisor to the President of Parliament from 1993-1996.
Labor and Social Minister
From 1966-1973 he worked at the Institute of Economics Von der Akademie der Wissenschaft, 1974-1988 at the Institute of Labor Von der Staatlichen Arbeit`s Komitee, 1988-1990 with the executive administration of the Satt Ulaanbaatar.
From 1990-1992 he was head of the Council of the Trade Union and in 1992 was elected to parliament.
Justice and Minister of the Interior
In 1981 he graduated from the Leningrad State University. 1981-1988 he worked as chief public prosecutor, since 1990 at the council assembly for the ministers. 1990-1992 he worked as deputy minister of justice. He has been elected to parliament twice since 1992. He speaks Russian.
1987-1992 he worked at the Ministry of Economic Affairs. He is the head of the Mongolian Business Development Agency.
Minister of Health
Agriculture and Food Minister
In 1975 he graduated from Agricultural University in Ulaanbaatar.
In 1977 he graduated from the youth university in Germany.
He has worked as a director of Nomin Co Ltd.
In 1969 he graduated from political university.
In 1998 he took an administrative course at the Technological University in Sweden.
1990-1996 he worked as Geology and Mining Minister.
Government Affairs Office
Since 1979 he has been secretary of the MPRP.
- How is Erlang soft in real time
- How long is the average commute
- Serial dating is mentally healthy
- Will assembly language die out
- Can hyperthyroidism be cured by hemopathic treatment
- Which industry does the Bloomberg Terminal cover
- Why should we avoid fruit juice
- How are the Germans
- How is Aemon Targeryen related to Dany?
- How to get custom football gloves
- What are the best chatbot frameworks
- Errors in the creation of software are billed
- Why are aluminum boats more expensive
- What's on your TDE playlist
- Are Pay Per Click Online Jobs Real
- When should you change your major?
- Who actually wins ISIS in Syria
- Is the theory of evolution falsifiable
- How does WhatsApp work technically 1
- What are the beds for hedgehogs
- What is the patrol method in scouting
- Why do I not find pleasure after masturbating?
- Is the engraving of solid wood furniture a problem?
- What is stopping you from being narcissistic