Is it good to read horoscopes?
This is what the different symbols on your natal chart mean
Do you read your horoscope regularly, know the strengths, weaknesses and peculiarities of your zodiac sign inside out and have you even thought about which zodiac signs harmonize particularly well? Then the next logical step is to deal with the topic of the natal chart.
To find out how the sun, moon and planets were when you first saw the light of day, you can either contact an astrologer (which will probably not be cheap) or you can have your natal chart drawn up online - the astrologer Janelle Belgrave, for example, recommends this site. However, this is only the beginning, because afterwards you have to interpret it. So that you are not on your own for this, I spoke to Belgrave and did a little crash course. In this article I will explain to you what I have learned and what makes natal charts (or “soul cards” as she calls them) so special.
First of all, you need the following information about yourself: your birthday, the exact time you were born and the place where you were born. With this information, an astrologer can use software to create a map that shows where the respective astral bodies were at that point in time. Basically it's a circle with various symbols on it - and let's take a look at them now.
The first symbol you're sure to be familiar with is your sun sign - you probably know it as the zodiac sign. It is the sign that was in line with the sun when you were born and with which you identify. In addition, other celestial stars also have an influence on you - and you can see them in the natal chart, which also provides information “about you, your family and the life into which you were born. It can also show you what your soul can achieve in this life or what its tasks are, ”said Belgrave.
While horoscopes, tarot cards, and other forms of divination work best when you have a specific question in mind, natal charts are more all-encompassing. Belgrave thinks it's best to see it as a snapshot or a starting point from which your life could develop: “You learn things about your personality, your fears and what drives you. In addition, relationships with parents, siblings and children as well as psychological patterns can be broken down - and all on a single sheet of paper! "
So much for the theory. Before we take a closer look at the individual symbols, a little hint: Of course, the slideshow only gives you an initial insight into the subject. But it might be a very good place to start from where you can get more information if you want.
- What is the antonyms for acclimatization
- How comfortable are cargo pants
- What do you understand about responsive websites
- What is the difference between ISO 9000 14000
- How many tourists visit Colombia each year
- Who are some good Israeli writers
- What is the latest version of PMBOK
- Has type 1 diabetes ruined your career?
- What is conductive glass
- How effective were ballista in medieval warfare?
- Why are ski boots so uncomfortable?
- What is the use of space heating
- The computer hardware deteriorates over time
- Travel bloggers often receive free trips
- Electricity can break bones
- What is special about an embryo?
- Ventilation slots are required in garages
- Who is the richest person in Sweden
- Why not record my VHS recorder
- Do you think mining harms the environment?
- What is the best business practice
- What is a good set of science books
- Can we see beyond visible rays of light
- What is a paid content promotion