Obamacare is an insurance company
1. What is the Obama Care?
First of all, the "Obama Care" is one Form of insurance and has come into effect in the United States. The basic idea behind this reform is to give every US citizen access to good, affordable ones medical care to guarantee. 60 million citizens in the US have no health insurance. Likewise, with the Obama Care 95% of the 310 million Americans are to be covered.
The "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act”(PPACA) was named after Barack Obama (Obama Care) for the sake of simplicity. It came into force on October 1, 2013.
Under this law, every American is required to have health insurance. This is especially true for people who do not have insurance. Regardless of whether the insurance was voluntarily waived or the income is too low. So everyone now has the opportunity to take out insurance.
The idea behind this is that every citizen from America can afford health insurance. Those who refuse to take out health insurance must get one Penalty fee pay. That is, $ 325 per person, or two percent of the household income, must be paid.
In general, this fee applies to people who can afford health insurance but don't.
- Why do companies strive for cybersecurity
- Why do people like cheese
- How big are tardigrades
- How does someone win at Fortnite
- What do gravitational waves travel through?
- What is IC 7486
- Is raw camel meat safe to eat
- How do you describe a beautiful garden
- Why did Lord Shiva kill Surya Dev
- What are the prescriptive and descriptive uses
- What is a narcissistic personality in general?
- What is a free live radio
- What is the temperature for cooking pancakes
- How do I connect ZigBee to Arduino
- Sleeping cows lying down
- Can drive a car on vodka
- Estimation Estimation Calculate the YouTube turnover per year
- Big film production companies make new recordings
- Is Tanki worth playing
- Internships are usually only available in summer
- Brexit was betrayed
- What is required after an MBBS degree
- How many names of India