Have you never made devilish eggs before?
Devilish Halloween Wasabi Eggs
On Halloween, the ghosts are divided: Some people have nothing to do with the American horror festival, which is celebrated every year on October 31st. Others look forward to carved pumpkins, fake blood and ghostly costumes.
I love halloween With all the trimmings ... plastic bugs, artificial cobwebs, silly Frankenstein costumes? Always bring it to me. So it's no wonder that this enthusiasm is also noticeable in the kitchen. If you have just as much fun on Halloween, you are welcome to try out these eerily beautiful bites. Stuffed eggs sound dusty at first - but first of all, thanks to wasabi and pureed avocado, these specimens are delicious as hell. And secondly, the dark marbling makes them look great on the Halloween buffet.
The devilish eggs owe their marbling to a completely natural coloring agent - blueberry juice. If you can no longer get hold of the fresh berries, frozen goods will do the same. Or you can just use another natural coloring agent, such as pureed spinach or cherry juice.
The blueberries are boiled in a little water and then pureed. I tapped the shell of the boiled eggs all around with a spoon so that it forms fine cracks but does not break off. Then simply soak the eggs in blueberry juice for a few hours (preferably overnight in the refrigerator), carefully loosen the shell and Tadaaa - the creepy effect is done.
The filling is quick and easy: cut your marbled eggs in half and scoop out the yolks. Egg yolks, avocado, lemon juice, salt, pepper and wasabi are finely pureed with the hand blender. Use the wasabi sparingly at first, because the Japanese horseradish will bring tears to your eyes. Then put the mixture in a piping bag and use it to fill the egg halves.
Another little trick for those who don't have a piping bag at home: Pour the mixture into a freezer bag, cut off a small corner and squeeze the mixture out with controlled pressure. The filled eggs with a pinch of dark spider brood ... - uh, I sprinkle my of course with dark sesame seeds and the Halloween starter is ready.
Do you have everything you need
Check off accessories and ingredients or go straight to the recipe.
Did it taste good?
Share this recipe with others or save it for later.
TIP: Control with buttons
- Why is Magic Leaps headquartered in Florida
- How do copyediting and proofreading differ?
- Which photo of the actress makes your jaw drop
- What are the problem solving strategies
- Why can't we cure chronic hives?
- Uhm is a word
- Why is 18 49 a single population group?
- Who is the previous president of the USA
- How far is the 3rd World War
- Should the US fight ISIS?
- Why do children like to destroy things
- What makes a helicopter fly?
- What is line 1
- What is the next step after RTI
- Salsa dancer, how high your heels are
- Some sociopaths can keep a job
- Everything is a fractal of triangles
- Are lemons actually purple?
- How is Hindustan Aerospace and Engineering College
- Why do some fish swim upstream?
- What is 2 3 x 3 5
- Have you ever seen a moose
- How many years can officers work
- Every opinion is valuable
- How was your experience at Persistent Systems
- What is the NCRB in India
- Why are INTPs so boring
- Do introverts enjoy being alone on the weekend
- How does Bhangra differ from classical dance
- How can I regain spontaneity
- How many people know about Halloween
- Has taken Maradona steroids
- What is a police scanner