Is Joe Biden a Hillary 2 0
Hillary Clinton supports Joe Biden's candidacy
Washington - Four years ago she was defeated by Donald Trump in the US presidential election - now Hillary Clinton has stood behind his challenger-designate, Joe Biden. The failed US Democratic presidential candidate of 2016 expressed her support for Biden at a joint online video conference on Tuesday.
"I wish you were already president," said the former foreign minister, referring to the coronavirus pandemic. "Imagine what it would mean if we had a real president and not just someone playing you on TV."
Clinton was defeated by Trump
The wife of ex-President Bill Clintons was considered a big favorite against Trump in the 2016 presidential election. But surprisingly she succumbed to the real estate billionaire. The now 72-year-old received around three million votes more than her Republican rival; because of the peculiarities of US electoral law, Trump won He received the decisive majority of the electors who ultimately determine the president.
Biden is now supposed to prevent Trump from being re-elected for the Democrats on November 3rd. The 77-year-old ex-vice president prevailed in his party's primary elections, and his competitors were gradually eliminated from the race.
Biden relies on his vast political experience and his reputation as a bridge builder to defeat Trump. However, his old age and his susceptibility to slip-ups and dropouts are considered weak points.
Because of the coronavirus pandemic, Biden has also withdrawn to his private home and has difficulty being heard. Trump, on the other hand, is permanently present in the media during the crisis.
The Democratic Party closes the ranks behind Biden after the end of the primary campaign. Two weeks ago, ex-President Barack Obama expressed his support for his former deputy. Hillary Clinton was US Secretary of State for four years under Obama and Biden from 2009 to 2013.
Trump's campaign manager sneers
Trump's campaign team mocked Clinton's support for Biden. "There is no greater concentration of the Democratic establishment than Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton put together," wrote Trump's campaign manager Brad Parscale on Twitter. They are part of the "Washington swamp". Trump defeated Clinton, now he will defeat Biden, wrote Parscale.
Biden served as Obama's vice president. It is certain that Trump and Biden will face each other in November. Experts expect a close race (APA, AFP, April 28, 2020)
- Who do you wish you weren't
- What is the market for paint cans
- What is a low pressure turbine
- What kind of people are you
- Let it grow back after 30
- What is your appetite for risk taking
- Is the way of life a phrase
- What is a Major Social Media Business
- Would Plato have liked American democracy
- Should I sign my sketchbook?
- How do dermatologists perform liposuction
- How can the daily costs be reduced
- When was the first computer worm?
- Why do IQ tests ask about gender
- What are the best camps in Kasol
- Where can I win Foodpanda vouchers
- Is Epicor recommended for SMEs
- Who were the best Commonwealth soldiers
- How do we make our science strong?
- Well quoted in a college essay
- How much does the Mexican chipotle grill cost
- What is the name of the design of buildings
- Why don't several celebrities wear bras
- How does a load balancer distribute the load