We are guided tours in Europe
Round trip through Europe - the continent is so beautiful
Round trip through Europe with a beach holiday
On the highway and quickly stopping at a bay or by plane from seaside resort to seaside resort - water fun is not neglected on the round trip through Europe. Popular destinations are the beaches on the Mediterranean Sea, but the Atlantic coast is also extremely attractive for large and small water rats. A stronger swell can be expected here from time to time. Therefore, these beaches are very popular, especially with surfers. You can find quiet relaxation by the water at the North and Baltic Seas. Or you head for one of the great lakes in Europe. Lake Constance, which is located in Germany, Switzerland and Austria, and the IJsselmeer in the Netherlands are popular among others.
The Algarve in Portugal
Some of the most beautiful beaches on the continent has the Algarve in southern Portugal on. Once haunted mainly by pirates, the area later became known for its quaint fishing villages. Average temperatures of around 30 degrees are reached on the beaches in summer, the best conditions for a swim in the Mediterranean Sea.
Our pirate tip: Visit the town of Carvoeiro with its small colorful houses and the picturesque golden sandy beach. The impressive rock backdrop forms the framework for this bathing paradise.
Beach vacation on the Adriatic
On the Adriatic you can also enjoy yourself on the water. The road trip along the waterline takes you past the Croatian port city of Rijeka. On the winding coastal road to the south you have a clear view of the sea and the countless small islands of the country. Make a stop in Dalmatia on the Punta Skala peninsula. The city of Zadar has great beach areas ready for you and scores with a quaint old town and Venetian and Roman ruins. The most famous bathing hotspots on the Italian Adriatic are Rimini, Bibione and Lido di Jesolo.
Round trip with bathing fun on the Polish Baltic Sea
The Polish Baltic Sea presents impressive dune landscapes. The coastal landscape stretches from the Pomeranian Bay to the Gdańsk Bay. In Sopot you walk across the longest pier on the continent. In Gdansk you combine a beach holiday with a cultural trip, because there are not only beautiful stretches of beach here, you also visit the magnificent city center, which was rebuilt after the Second World War.
Cheap offers for your trip to Europe
- How will social media react to World War III
- What are the greatest architectural works
- Is the progress overrated
- How do you rate an NBA coach
- What are the extreme points of Christianity
- What are examples of hearty foods
- What is Jungkook's full name
- Why do big companies acquire startups
- What is salt dough used for?
- How long will it rain in Delhi
- Why did Google take over Kaggle
- Is bad sometimes good
- What is the Chinese translation for digital
- Is limestone a non-metallic mineral
- Can a vegan lasagna be delicious
- Where is Leonese spoken?
- What do business with cash
- Which Pokemon has all the weaknesses
- Ascot ties can be worn with suspenders
- How do I get the presidents mailing list
- Has your soul changed
- Was Dagobah Yoda's homeworld
- How many of you have visited Nainital
- Are there any additions that will make you fart