What is the most consistent tennis serve
The technique of tennis serve
The ball throw.
The ball throw-up.
The right meeting point.
The serve in tennis is one of the more complex movements across all sports. In addition to learning the technology, timing for the right meeting point plays a central role. In its entirety, the serve is quite challenging. If you break up the service into partial movements, the undertaking not only becomes easier, but also more understandable.
The ball throw in tennis serve
The ball throw, i.e. the normal ball throw, is called in sports science: core throw. Whoever can throw the core will also be able to serve. Therefore it is worth learning or improving the core throw.
to hit is to throw
The ball throw-up when serving
Yes, the ball throw-up and the ball throw are not the same. That is why I always speak of the core throw when throwing the ball to make the difference clear. Even a good throw-up doesn't just fall from the sky. Ideally, it will come straight down after being thrown. This takes practice, more than it initially seems. The most effective way to practice throwing the ball is sitting on a chair. This will make your arm movement smooth and constant.
as the toss goes, goes the serveBrad Gilbert
L-position on serve
Just imagine that you want to do a core toss. Instead of a ball, you take your tennis racket in your batting hand. And your upper arm and forearm already form the L position. From this position you can refine your core throwing movement (with a stick). Over and over again. Later you will integrate the throw-up into this movement. Only serve from the L position for a while, whether it's a club match, invitation tournament or normal training. It's about developing a feeling for the throw-up and the meeting point.
- How the world could be without cops
- Newcomers to Maine are welcome
- How does xylem transport water
- Work fountain pens with gel ink
- Why do only people marry
- Use some European social networks
- Is Chrome accelerated for Android hardware
- Which are the best HR sites
- What is your most memorable experience at work
- How do I develop an adware
- YouTube can be a real addiction
- Should I bring a car to the UCSB
- Is it possible to love too much?
- What is your firsthand swing trading experience
- What is clonal rearrangement
- How profitable was the tournament in the Middle Ages
- How well do Unbounce Pages do SEO
- Is it illegal to access Sci Hub?
- Any existing URL domain classifiers
- How does a Spitronics device work
- Why is the Vodafone network worse these days
- When was mini wheat invented?
- What is a virtual yard sale
- Are IGTV and Instagram related