How are the loan installments calculated
Calculate loan interest
Create permanent link - data protection notice and functionality
When you use the permanent link function, the data you enter on this subpage will be saved on our server and made permanently accessible via a special link (the permanent link in the form of a URL Internet address). Show more info.
You will be notified of the permanent link in the web browser immediately after it has been created and you should note it down or save it in some other way, e.g. as a browser bookmark. If you have a user account and are logged in, the permanent link is automatically assigned to your user account.
The user accountsPremium private and Premium business contain a permanent link management, which you can use to easily call up, change and (even without a delete password) delete saved calculations.
To protect the stored data, the link contains a random cryptic component that is not known to third parties. We will not publish the link; However, you are free to pass on the permanent link to third parties yourself or to publish it.
To later create a permanent link even without a user account Premium To be able to delete it again, you have the option of assigning an optional deletion password that only you know. Without a user account Premium and without specifying a deletion password, permanent links cannot be deleted in order to protect permanent links created by other users from deletion.
Optional delete password:
User with a user accountPremium private or Premium business You can also change your own saved calculations by overwriting the existing permanent link.
The loan interest represents the remuneration to be paid by the borrower to the lender for a loan for the money borrowed.
The loan repayment installments are made up of an interest and a repayment component. Due to the loan interest, the sum of all installments is usually higher than the actual loan amount.
The loan calculator always determines the loan interest based on the specified framework data for the installment loan. The calculation of the loan interest takes place in any case, regardless of which other size - such as loan amount, nominal interest rate, installment, term or remaining debt - still has to be calculated.
If all other characteristics are already known, it is advisable to use the setting Calculate remaining debt to select.
Loan interest will increase along with any loan completion fee that may apply Total interest and fees summarized and issued.
The following example is considered as an example: A loan amount of 30,000 euros is to be paid off in full over a term of 7 years at a nominal interest rate of 4.9% p.a. in monthly installments of 380 euros each.
What is the total amount of the lending interest incurred?
- Mark which value should be calculated:
Select Calculate remaining debt
- Enter the given values as follows:
- Loan Amount:30,000 euros
- Processing fee:0 euros
- Interest rate:4.9% p.a. nominal
- Repayment rate:380 euros
- Rate interval:per month
- Running time:7 years
- Amortization-free period: - no -
- Residual debt:- set free -
- Then click on To calculate.
After entering the data, the loan calculator determines by clicking the button To calculate the size to be calculated: loan amount, interest rate, regular installment, term or remaining debt.In addition, loan interest, total expenses and annual percentage rate are calculated.
The detailed repayment plan also shows the debt level over time with all payments for interest and repayment itemized either on a monthly or annual basis.
(*) Personal names are fictitious and do not refer to real people. A possible match with names of real people is not intended and would be purely coincidental.
Read on: Include initial grace period in installment
- Which song best suits your personality
- What is a good brand of herbal tea
- What is fun to do in Sumter SC
- Why did LinkedIn become unpopular
- How fast is the ocean rising
- Disha Patani looks stunning
- How can I choose a secure Airbnb?
- What are some good blogs about malware
- Why can't people smell their own noses?
- Contain acidic fertilizers
- How long can a photo take
- Who made the Bermuda Triangle
- What can you take on board an airplane
- Who is currently operating cyberspace
- How dangerous is snorting
- What do you think about pi
- Is a promissory note valuable or not
- Goes well with pasta
- Which smartphone is the easiest to root?
- Has Sling TV live TV service
- How do I overcome the breakup of relationships
- Why are INTPs so boring
- What is a male hippo name
- What if I don't have an ID 1