What are the benefits of Shilajit 4
Shilajit | 60 capsules
Shilajit (Mumijo) is one of the most popular substances in Ayurveda. It is a natural raw material found in the high rocks of northeastern India. It has an uplifting effect, supports the immune system and is good for the libido.
Our capsules are filled to the brim and contain 100% organic and vegan Shilajit (without additives). Each capsule contains 450 mg of 100% organic shilajit extract.
Shilajit can be combined very well with: Gotu Kola, Aloe Vera, Garcinia Cambogia and more.
Properties Shilajit capsules:
There are numerous benefits to taking Shilajit capsules. Be careful who you buy Shilajit from, as products from different web shops are not all equally effective. A great way to find out if a Shilajit product is good quality is to search for patent names like H&C Herbal Ingredients Expert. When you take capsules with a high amount of shilajit extract, the benefits are especially noticeable. Below are some of these benefits:
- Helps maintain energy levels *.
- Supports the immune system
- Good for libido and reproductive organs *.
- Uplift *
* These health claims are made on the basis of herbal ingredients and are currently being checked by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA). Check our security page for more information.
Learn more about Shilajit:
What is Shilajit?
Shilajit is a natural organic substance that is extracted from compacted layers of rock that are formed into Shilajit / Mumijo under the influence of heat and sun. It has been nicknamed "sweat of the rocks".
Over fifty million years ago, the Eurasian plate collided with the Indian continent, creating the Himalayan Mountains. The tropical forests were compressed and formed into rocks. Shilajit is the organic material that was created through the interaction of living roots and microorganisms. The compressed biomass, Shilajit, seeps out of the rocks of the Himalayan Mountains as a tough black-brown substance in the hot summer months. With incredibly healthy properties.
What does Shilajit do?
Shilajit contains high levels of fulvic acid and minerals. Shilajit supports the urinary tract, is good for the libido and the reproductive organs of men and women. It also helps women with discomfort before / around and during menstruation. It also stimulates lean muscle mass when exercising. Pure Shilajit supposedly contains 85+ minerals in ionic form.
Why buy Shilajit capsules at Cognition Boosters?
Cognition Boosters has a high reputation within the dietary supplement industry. Our products meet strict GMP requirements and have even been approved by the FDA and other authorities. The entire production process of our Shilajit capsules conforms to the quality standards and the end product has been checked. In addition, our dietary supplements are approved by the USDA and India Organic and may be designated as “organic” dietary supplements. In addition, our dietary supplements are halal. In addition, you benefit from:
- Free shipping from 25 euros
- Ordered before 5:30 p.m. = tomorrow in the house
- Low prices for all of our supplements
Take 1 to 2 capsules a day. Take one dose with a meal. We recommend taking the supplement with water, but you can also take it with milk.
1 capsule contains approx. 450 mg 100% organic Shilajit powder.
Free from allergens.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
NOTE: This product is a dietary supplement.
- Never exceed the daily dose.
- A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are very important. This food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep this product out of the reach of young children.
- Keep this product closed and dry at room temperature unless otherwise stated on the label.
- Consult an expert before using any nutritional supplement. Especially during pregnancy, breastfeeding, taking medication and illness.
Disclaimer: The above product information is provided by our supplier. If there is an error, please inform us as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary adjustments in cooperation with our manufacturer / supplier.
The information on this page is not intended to provide health advice. You should read the labels on the products carefully before use. It is important to speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any dietary supplement. If you are taking any medication, including nonprescription drugs, talk to your doctor or pharmacist first. If you use other food supplements, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using them. If you have an illness or health problem, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor. Contact a doctor immediately if you experience any reactions or side effects. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Do you have anymore questions? Please contact us.
- What are link building strategies
- Is it okay to be jealous
- Who are these cosplay characters
- Why does my girlfriend call me every day
- How do you harmonize a melody
- Is that your natural hair color
- How did colonialism affect the industrial revolution?
- Nutanix is bought up
- What drove the first car
- What is taurine in energy drinks
- What is computer writing
- The Indian stock market is in correction
- Why my doctor always prescribes amoxicillin for me
- What are more family habits
- How should I choose my career path
- Fox News is operated by the GOP
- Why did Facebook remove the ticker
- What is the source of citric acid
- Sodium nitrate reacts with silver nitrate
- Who is a content writer
- What is the VAT in China
- How long do extraterrestrial civilizations last
- When will you get money from Dream11
- What are some examples of discipline
- Why does nobody love learning languages
- How do you fight dirty and win
- What is the drinking age in Russia
- Does immigration increase housing costs?
- What is placenta previa
- What does magnum with belt mean?
- How well do Unbounce Pages do SEO
- What are the best brainy thriller films 5
- All Akatsuki die
- Can newer 3D printers print with glass