Is homeopathy effective for pneumonia?
Classical homeopathy goes back to the German doctor Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843). He assumed that like things could be healed with like things. According to this, the basic substances from which homeopathic medicines are made should trigger symptoms that are as similar as possible to the disease to be treated. Since this would hardly be beneficial for the condition of a sick person, the corresponding substances are administered as very dilute solutions or very diluted on sugar balls (globules). With a large part of the common products, this dilution is so high that, according to the laws of chemistry, not a single active ingredient molecule can be present in the solution or the globule. According to the homeopathic concept, however, the "information" of the medicinal substance is transferred to the solvent.
A homeopathic medicine has to be individually tailored to the patient according to the classic approach. Homeopaths, naturopaths or doctors with additional training therefore have a long anamnesis discussion with their patients. This will give you as much details as possible about the personality of those affected and the symptoms of the disease. Based on this information, homeopaths choose one or more drugs. In another, less individualized variant of homeopathy, the choice of drug depends solely on the diseased organ and the type of disease. Some users also use complex remedies, combinations of homeopathic medicines.
- Have you already started your Christmas shopping?
- How do managers differentiate themselves
- How can I search for a dissertation topic
- How can I motivate myself all the time
- Why don't you have pets
- Where does the Ganga river end
- Can I buy a used Duke 200
- What is a computer programming database
- What is the name of Lucifer's wife
- OnePlus 7 is overrated
- Work fountain pens with gel ink
- What does the flag of Chechnya mean
- How do I show my research potential
- Under what circumstances should abortion be legal?
- How do I register a design?
- How much does a lip tattoo cost
- Is English superior to other languages
- What is the risk of hypnotherapy
- Which company designed the Tesla Gigafactory
- What are the new restaurants in Bhopal
- What is split phase
- What insects do birds hunt
- What are market rents for cell towers
- Which food supplements and vitamins support myelination?