How can I replace my product?
Change conditions at a glance:
Call tariffs - VoIP for private customers
We charge a processing fee of 25 euros for a tariff change. This does not apply to a change from Call basic to a higher tariff, for which we charge a reduced processing fee of 10 euros. Any remaining promotional credit will of course be taken over when you switch.
A tariff change is possible at any time at the change of month. If you change to another tariff, you have to pay a processing fee of € 25.
Change from ADSL to VDSL
A change from ADSL2 + to VDSL is possible. Depending on the location, there are different or even no costs. Take a look in the customer portal to see whether we might even make you an offer to switch. This is linked directly to the home page of the customer portal and cannot be found in the tariff change area. If no offer appears there, please contact our support.
Change from business tariff to business tariff
A change within the business tariffs is generally free of charge. Please note that for regulatory and technical reasons, it is not always possible to reduce the number of lines and the number of cloud accounts. As an example: In the event of a downgrade, the number of cloud accounts is reduced, e.g. from 10 to 2 when switching from easy to basic. Our recommendation: If you want to switch to a "lower" tariff, first delete the cloud accounts that you no longer need. Otherwise, if you change tariffs, all cloud accounts except the first two will be deleted.
Change from private customers to business tariffs
Switching from a private customer tariff to a business tariff is free of charge. However, if you also change DSL technology in the course of a full tariff, fees may apply depending on the location. See also “Switching from ADSL to VDSL”.
Change from call to full tariffs
If you want to switch from a call tariff to a full tariff, you must first order a full connection from us and send us an email with your new and old customer number. We will then port your previous VoIP numbers to your full connection free of charge.
Change of tariffs in the easybell customer portal
Change your tariff yourself quickly and easily in the easybell customer portal.
1. After logging in, click on "Change tariff".
2. Select the tariff or product to which you want to switch.
3. You can then enter your preferred date for the change. Now click on “Order for a fee”.
4. Finally, you will be shown the confirmation of the order for the tariff or product change.
Note: Please understand that we can only change products at the beginning of the month.
- How can I contact Paandu Rangan
- How do Ryder Cup captains choose games
- What are some programming alternatives
- Who developed the Sula wines brand
- What is the Google Webmaster Tool
- Why is Kissinger a political realist
- Who owns this website and who operates it
- Was Mr. Rogers a good person
- How many Christmas films are there
- What is a foal
- Are Pay Per Click Online Jobs Real
- How is the atmospheric temperature measured
- What is an F 22 Raptor
- Where is the Stanford University Foundation invested
- What are some examples of Sumerian innovations
- How does 3 4 7
- What are the functions of the tongue
- What are the socially accepted wrong things
- Yamaha has the coolest bikes
- What is 5 3 3
- Muslim girls are the most beautiful
- Puerto Ricans are multiracial
- Which AP classes overlap the most
- Why did other civilizations not build pyramids?