How can I improve these paragraphs
Increase sales: 12 practical tips to increase sales
Existing customers form a grateful sales potential. Customers are satisfied with the services provided and are quite willing to continue paying for the company's products or services.
Tip 1: Additional sales through cross-selling and upselling
A common method of increasing sales is the form of additional sales through upselling (revaluations) or cross-selling (additions). Additional services are particularly useful when additional services could be of interest to existing customers.
Additional products are also offered for cross-selling: Training on how to sell a software package or suitable accessories for the smartphone you have purchased. If a company already carries out facility management for another company, it makes sense to also take over winter service or glass cleaning.
Upselling, on the other hand, tries to sell a better and therefore more expensive variant of the product. Buying a car is a good example: Instead of the inexpensive basic version, the seller recommends the same car with higher quality equipment or more horsepower. When upselling, it is advisable to name the price difference to the cheaper product instead of the higher price: "For 100 euros more you get the car with a hands-free system!" take over subsequent building cleaning.
Tip 2: increase prices for more sales
Another way to increase sales is to increase prices. Sales remain the same, and the number of customers does not change either - but thanks to the higher prices, sales are higher. This variant can be carried out quickly without great effort.
The danger, however, is that customers are not sympathetic to the price increase and prefer to go to the competition. An increase should therefore always be carefully considered; some customers also require an explanation for the survey. Develop a pricing strategy to attract customers to the higher prices.
Tip 3: Comparative values for the anchor effect
Inexpensive products can usually be sold without any problems, but higher-priced products are often ignored. To get around this, the anchor effect proves to be helpful. This psychological phenomenon makes people use the inner urge to compare products with one another.
So that this effect can be used to increase sales, it is advisable to compare the product with a cheaper and a more expensive version. With this comparison, the customer is more inclined to invest more money. Services can also be juxtaposed: For transport orders, for example, the customer can choose from the conventional transport of goods within a generous time window and the more expensive delivery at a precise, predetermined time.
Tip 4: Variable payment models
Payment methods are another way of increasing sales. Higher-priced services or products in particular are often not easily affordable. Many services and products can easily be paid for in installments. Offer your customers this option, and you can then book the interest charged as additional sales.
Partial payments are also possible for subscriptions and contractual services. Additional fees apply if the customer opts for monthly or quarterly payments. These then create their profit.
As a rule, customers are grateful if they can fall back on installment payments or partial payments. They are quite prepared to pay additional costs for this service. If the customer has liquidity problems, however, the costs fall back on you.
- What are the most revolutionary mobile apps
- What does bingo fuel mean
- How does internal marketing help companies grow
- How does it feel not to have a sister
- What is 3 3 2 3 1
- Why some men sleep with their ex
- Lynette is a good English name
- How do you endure long working days
- Will the RBI hire assistants this year?
- I can call myself in Chinese
- How do you deal with vacation depression
- How can I kill plants
- Is Instagram the new Polaroid
- How the ARCTIC OCEAN BECAME SALTY
- What is conjugated acid and base
- Which artist sang the song Obvious People
- How to say ventriloquist in Italian
- It takes effort to gain wisdom
- What is the fastest Tesla 0 60 mph
- How does a Spitronics device work
- Is intelligence inheritable among population groups
- Which trees grow the fastest at home
- Why did ergonomics come about?
- Rethinking can lead to paralysis
- Is Perl hard to learn
- How many Pakistanis read English newspapers
- Who owns something in space 1
- What are Markdown Blogging Alternatives
- How to do a hot rail
- Why do Indian restaurants have dim lights
- Can we type void in int
- Which films exactly show LGBT people
- What are the health benefits of snorkeling
- When do the muscles grow after exercise