How does foursquare determine a user level
Extranet / community information system dms3 (SSL)
Option A: dms3
The web-based document management system dms3 from backslash serves the authorized users as a location-independent document exchange system, which is very easy to use.
All information in text, image, sound or as a link can be made available to clearly defined users. Different attributes can be assigned to each object.
Users have access to important documents anytime and anywhere and are not bound by office hours or other restrictions. There is no need to send e-mails to a large number of recipients; the information can be queried online at any time. If desired, the optional automatic e-mail notification to all permitted users can be activated as soon as the status of a document changes.
Thanks to sophisticated mechanisms, what the individual users have done can be traced at any time. The status of the documents can also be queried thanks to an optional version archive. A release level can optionally be activated. This means that information from users does not enter the directory tree immediately, but the administrator (s) can check, approve or reject the entries.
The DMS includes various effective security mechanisms such as an SSL certificate (128 bit), time-limited passwords at user level, different user and group rights, additional password protection at document level.
There are interfaces to CMI Konsul and CMI Axioma.
Variant B: Intranet / Extranet based on eGovernment solution
The eGovernment solution, which is supplemented by protected content areas, serves as the basis. In the sitemap, the directories and pages are expanded to include the output types (Internet, Intranet, Extranet). This means that the output and the authorized user can be assigned to each element.
All functions of the eGovernment solution also apply to the extensions for an intranet / extranet. The options also apply to the solution.
Contains various effective security mechanisms such as an SSL certificate (128 bit), passwords at user level, different user and group rights, additional password protection at document level.
Nice that you liked our article. Use the following social networking services to file and distribute the post. You can of course bookmark this article directly.
- How's Southend on Sea
- How can you destroy documents without destroying them?
- Contain vacuum cleaner temperature
- Where do the chickens come from?
- Why does wearing a sports bra hurt?
- Why do I sweat more with deodorant?
- How are college football teams ranked
- Is common core that hurts children
- What is rain of blood
- What is written in this picture
- How important are tags on YouTube
- Marshmello speaks
- What is Newton's second law 1
- What does the middle finger mean
- Is it worth celebrating Christmas
- Did Jesus look like some Palestinians
- Can mosquitoes carry vitamins
- What is the VAT in China
- Should my jacket match my shoes
- How is Hawaiian BBQ made
- What is an incentive spirometer
- How can I learn long exposure
- How do I prevent gray hair
- Who wrote sheets of grass