How do I renew my MSN Premium subscription
Why is my Microsoft account security pending change?
When you try to sign in to your Microsoft account and you get a message that says "Your security information is still changing pending" appears, it means that all of your old security information has been removed and replaced with something new.
In this case, your Microsoft account is restricted for 30 days. We cannot expedite the 30 day pending process.
During this 30-day pending period, we will send notifications to the phone number or email address that has been removed so that you can be notified if an attacker tries to remove your information.
If you didn't make the security changes or initiated the removal but changed your mind:
Go to Protect Account and sign in.
Under "Your security information is still pending change." If you haven't requested this, please let us know out.
Or, if you've changed your mind and want to keep your existing security information, choose Cancel this request.
Possible actions as long as changes are pending
If you've changed the security information:
After 30 days, the security information that you want to remove will be deleted.
During this 30-day period, you can still access most Microsoft services, but you cannot take any actions that require a security code, such as: E.g. change your password or email addresses or manage parental controls online.
You can view, change, or add billing information and make purchases.
If you've turned on two-step verification:
You can only sign in to your account if you have the Microsoft Authenticator app and have previously set it up for that account, or you have access to your old security information. This also means that you cannot sign in to other Microsoft services such as Outlook.com or OneDrive.
How to Recover Hacked or Tampered Microsoft Account
- How big is the global tableware industry
- Is echinacea a good antibiotic
- Who is the best astrologer in Panchkula
- What is the best gynecologist in Gurgaon
- Who was the greatest European swordsman
- What does KOT Bill
- What is the biggest football forum
- What is a bootloader in Android
- What is the difference between Flash and Java
- Has started sales for Hyundai Venue
- Can a narcissist find out he's broken
- Did Donald Trump learn statecraft
- Why didn't Shakespeare get rich?
- How Much Armodafinil Should I Take?
- What is an insurance ombudsman
- How can I replace my product?
- Why is everyone always talking about money
- What is builders tea
- What is contemporary architecture
- Why has Maggi lost its taste
- What are the most interesting oxymorons
- Which SIP is the best in 2020
- Married Sridevi Mithun Chakraborty
- Where do you do a telepresence robot