Where are the iTunes photos stored
Where are iPad and iPhone backups stored on PC or Mac?
If you've accidentally deleted information from an iOS device and are hoping to restore it, an iTunes backup can be of great help.
iTunes backups are performed automatically every time you connect your iPad or iPhone to iTunes (if you haven't enabled the iCloud Backup option) or manually when you right-click the device in iTunes and select Backup. They are saved on your computer and contain important data such as contacts, text messages, calendar, notes, call history and app data.
Where are iPhone or iPad backups stored? This depends on what operating system your computer is using, although the default backup location is the same for iOS versions.
Where is the iTunes backup folder on Windows?
iTunes backups are in on Windows.
On Windows 10, 8, 7 or Vista this is a path like.
In Windows XP it would be similar to.
The Microsoft Store version of iTunes is a little different: it saves your backups under. That's a path like.
Where is the iTunes backup folder on macOS / OS X?
iTunes backups are stored in on macOS.
This folder is usually located under.
In macOS 10.15, Finder creates iPhone backups instead of iTunes. However, these backups are stored in the same location.
Here's how to find iTunes backup folder automatically
The iPhone backup extractor will automatically find the iTunes backup folder and open it with one click. This functionality is included in the free version, so it doesn't cost anything.
- Download and install iPhone Backup Extractor
- Open that from the app's pull-down menu
- Select the tab.
- Click the "Default Folder" link when the window says "We're always looking for backups in your default folder." Easy!
Open the iTunes backup folder on Windows
Open the default location in Explorer with the Windows Run command. + and the run window should appear. Enter and press.
For the Microsoft Store version of iTunes, you can do this: + and the Run window should be. Enter and press.
This is what it looks like under Windows 10:
The Explorer window that opens shows a folder named "Backup". This will contain all of the iTunes backups that already exist on the computer.
Find the iTunes backup folder on Mac OS
The default backup location can be viewed in the Finder using Spotlight. Press + and enter before you.
The Finder window that opens shows a folder called "Backup". This will contain all of the iTunes backups that already exist on the computer.
Change the location of the iTunes backup folder
If you'd like to change the folder where iTunes creates backups by default, our support center has a handy guide.
- What is concrete screed
- How can I clean healing stones
- Is it good to work at night
- Other cats their favorite person
- Why is there no point in suing Blizzard?
- Mary Magdalene had children
- What is a H2O word
- Is it legal to tattoo a dog?
- What's in a strawberry milkshake
- How long is the shortest day
- What are the levels of love
- What is your first condom experience
- Is the Turkish capital in Europe
- Experience is really required for an MBA
- What is the difference between measuring tubes
- Free trips are offered to local google travel guides
- What does your background image look like
- Is LinkedIn still a professional
- Will Jacky Rosen Nevada win
- How has your body changed after pregnancy
- How often are Alexa rankings updated
- How do database services work
- What is sociology
- What are your favorite djent bands