Your own mind is your worst enemy
When you yourself are your greatest enemy
Last update: 09 May, 2017
We have all experienced many situations in which we have felt badly treated and ashamed and we are only too happy to believe that we endured these feelings, but the truth is that it is a lie.
Over time, this feeling of bad treatment disappears and we subconsciously begin a fight with ourselves.
I have to be a good person, humble and polite because I believe that I am worthless and deserve nothing, because I believe that this is my job even though I am not up to it.
It is precisely at these moments that we should become aware of who we really are - people with low self-esteem, full of insecurities, full of frustration, fears and feelings of guilt.
When you find it very difficult to appreciate, accept and value yourself to acknowledge that you are able to accomplish all of thesewhat others have already done, then chances are you will become your greatest enemy.
You can decide for yourself whether you are your greatest enemy
Your greatest enemy is not the others, but your thoughts. How can that be possible? How can you be your own enemy All of the criticisms, shame, opinions, judgments in relation to your person can either be accepted by you or not.
"Your greatest enemy is not the criticism that is made of you, but the criticism that you accept."
You have the power to make that decision. Do you really think you deserve this? Do you agree with what others say about you?
Accepting something just so that people around you will accept you results in low self-esteem and at the same time leads to you becoming your greatest enemy.
Of course, you doubt who you really are when you are surrounded by a multitude of opinions about yourself all the time. Therefore, it is important that you distance yourself from all these people and their opinions in order to be concerned about yourself. Then, when you are clear about who you are and what defines you, you can face all of these opinions and judgments in a safer way.
How can I be my best friend again?
- Accept yourself and be aware of who you really are.
- Question all of the negative comments about yourself.
- Learn to admit to being wrong sometimes.
- Don't try to please everyone.
I know it's difficult to hug your demons, but it's a task that no one can do for you. You should be confident and not let the opinions of those around you dictate who you have to be. You need to start seeing mistakes not as vice or shame, but as something you can learn from and do better later.
Everyone is wrong now and then, but that's exactly why you feel ashamed. Just always remember that if you are not mistaken, you cannot learn anything. You learn more from mistakes than you think.
Who am I?
It's actually a very simple question, but one that is difficult to answer. Do you know who you really are If so, why do you care so much about other people’s criticism?
You should understand that you are not comparing yourself to others, have confidence in yourself and don't worry all day about what others are going to say about you. You are unique, irreplaceable, you have mistakes, but also skills.
“Are you really aware of who your enemies are? Are they in the world out there or in you? Who are you listening to The deafening loud voice of displeasure and failure? The nagging and authoritarian voice that condemns every step you take? "
Be confident, believe in yourself, and not allow yourself to become someone other people want to be. Be yourself and you will find the happiness we are all so longing for.
Your decisions will determine your life from today. Who will be in control of your life? You or your fellow human beings? Be a little selfish with yourself and distance yourself from what is being said about you. Your life is yours and you decide how to live it.
You must never forget that having confidence in yourself allows you to move forward, try other things, and have new experiences. When you don't believe in yourself, insecurities arise.
Ask yourself what you want to do with your life. Do you want to be so perfect that you end up breaking on it? The answer to a full life is not perfection.
Be yourself, make something of your life, make mistakes, learn and live according to your ideas. Get rid of the opinions of others who are blocking you and who are responsible for treading on the spot. Live a free life and go your own way. Never let yourself be your own and greatest enemy.
Images courtesy of Malota
- Helium diffuses faster than hydrogen
- Why are feminists treated as aggressive people
- How much does a desi cow eat
- My shy boy gushes like me
- Epistemological nihilism seems logical to atheists
- What are some interesting facts about Echnioderma
- What is anabolism in biological terms
- What is the best antioxidant drink
- Splashes occur during plasma welding
- What are some good fantasy adventure anime
- Joint degrees are useful
- Is ceramics a good conductor
- Why does India not have its own antivirus program
- How can you describe timeshare
- How did the irrational number pi come about
- What open source ELT software is there
- The Russian witch hunt is over now
- Is Africa a good place for crypto currency
- How should I advertise my debate forum
- Filipino Americans consider themselves Asians
- What is the best property search engine
- What is a Raj Kachori
- Popcorn time is illegal in India
- Is surrogacy legal in India
- What is the result of immortality
- Breathing fiber optics can kill you
- Are Acer Laptops Good Or Bad?
- Which car would be less for insurance
- Why am I still waiting
- Which is the best tutorial about celery
- Where can I find an AI program
- How important SMO is to SEO