What does Meghan Markle ksiezna Sussexu mean
Pregnant! Duchess Meghan & Prince Harry are expecting baby number 2
February 15, 2021 - 3:51 p.m.
Duchess Meghan is pregnant again!
Prince Harry (36) and Duchess Meghan (40) are parents again - and son Archie (1) has a sibling! The couple was overjoyed, the PA news agency quoted a spokesman for the couple on Sunday evening (February 14).
In the video there is the picture with which the great news was announced.
Duchess Meghan pregnant: Archie has a sibling
"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed that they are expecting their second child," said a spokesman for the couple. "We can confirm that Archie will be a big brother." Harry and Meghan had a black and white photo sent to show the couple under a tree. Meghan's head rests in Harry's lap, her right hand is on her - already clearly visible - baby bump.
It is not yet known when exactly the baby will be born and what it will be. Archie, the first son of the royal dropouts, will be two years old in May.
Royal expert Michael Begasse: Harry always wanted a whole football team
"The news doesn't surprise me. Harry always said he'd like a whole football team," says RTL Royal expert Michael Begasse. "So it was clear that the family planning of the two was not completed even after the sad miscarriage in 2020. The two and little Archie are all the more happy about the sibling." The Royal expert had already suspected that Harry and Meghan were busy working on baby number 2. "Harry is an absolute family man and a wonderful dad," said the expert in April.
"When I clutched my firstborn child, I knew I was losing my second"
There has been speculation for some time that Meghan could be pregnant again. The 39-year-old had become quiet in the past few weeks and she had not been seen in public for a long time - until she surprised a poetry class via Zoom on February 13th. And many fans of the ex-actress were already sure: Meghan is keeping a sweet secret.
In November 2020, Harry's wife made a tragic stroke of fate public when she first told of her miscarriage in an article in the "New York Times". In the very personal report, she described how she experienced the terrible loss: "After I had changed his (Editor's note: Archie's) diapers, I felt a violent cramp. I let myself sit on my arm with him Falling to the ground humming a lullaby to soothe both of us. When I clutched my firstborn, I knew I was losing my second. "
Queen Elizabeth II becomes great-grandma for the tenth time
For Harry's grandmother, Queen Elizabeth (94), the baby is the tenth great-grandson. The family cannot see each other at the moment: Harry and Meghan gave up their royal duties a good year ago and moved to the United States. Because of the Corona crisis, you cannot currently travel to Great Britain. Harry's older brother William (38) and his wife Kate (39) have three children: George, Charlotte and Louis.
- What is a true statement in philosophy
- How do I win back on slots
- What are some interesting varieties of potatoes
- What is a success trainer
- What is Kali Linux
- Is Mysore an overrated city
- Is Lebanon still days away from economic collapse?
- Who was Ian Fleming
- Does the CTV message lean left or right
- What are the sleeping habits of tarantulas
- Do you believe in santa claus
- What are the best drugs for neuropathy
- Which universities are offered by UPTU
- What are the mitochondria doing
- Do schools really need more male teachers?
- Is my journal entry correct?
- A bachelor's degree is good
- How can I follow a WeChat chat
- What ingredients are included in Phentermine diet pills
- Japan is beautiful
- What is the soul of islam
- The system design interview takes place online
- Where did British Columbia get its name from
- How will social media react to World War III