Why is Swiggy a better delivery partner
Swiggy is the largest and most expensive online grocery ordering market in India. It was created in Bangalore in 2014. The founders are three entrepreneurs - Nandan Reddy, Sriharsha Majety and Rahul Jaimini. Starting from a small business, the company has rapidly increased the volume of services and now includes more than three hundred cities in its country with services. In September 2019, she also opened a branch for the delivery of groceries, packages, documents and even laundry. The company works with both corporate and private customers.
Meaning and history
The successful online ready meal ordering and delivery platform started in 2013. At that time, two friends (Nandan Reddy, Sriharsha Majety) created their own web resource called Harsha & Nandan, Bundl Technologies. Their main task was to facilitate courier services and develop the transportation of goods to all corners of the country. After a short working time, however, the service was discontinued and redesigned for ordering food.
In order to stay afloat and to be as safe as possible in the chosen direction, the friends turned to Rahul Jaimini for advice. Previously, he worked at Myntra to better understand the nuances of the industry. In 2014 they jointly founded Swiggy and the parent holding company Bundl Technologies. Their company began to grow steadily and quickly reached a large population coverage.
All of this is made possible by sophisticated logistics and a focus on important resources. In 2020, during the coronavirus pandemic, the company also launched a home delivery point. The extensive coverage of a large number of Indian cities is indicated by the logo of this service, which is created in the form of a marker - a location indicator on the map.
The company's personal logo consists of two equally important parts - text and graphics. At the top there is a “GPS Tag” placed on the maps to indicate the desired geographical or administrative point. If you look carefully you can see that it is made in the shape of the letter "S". It has the same characteristic indentations as the written character, a clear demarcation into an upper and a lower semicircle, which are connected in the middle by a common line. Due to the teardrop-shaped structure of the brand, the segments differ in different sizes and are divided into narrow and wide zones.
The text consists of the name of the grocery delivery service. It is combined in color with the symbol above and is in fact its decoding or written designation on the intended card. Hence, the concept of the logo is to mark the place where you can order your favorite meal at the restaurant level to your home or office. This branding approach is very modern and in keeping with the zeitgeist, as customers place orders mainly via digital devices - smartphones, tablets, laptops.
Logo font and colors
Swiggy's typography is based on a modified font from the Futura family. Some variations of the letters have been used precisely - for example, “W” and “Y”. Others have received minor changes - the “G” has a square bottom bar and has no protruding element. The rest of the characters were transformed according to individual requirements - the upper segment of the "S" in the inscription was reduced.
The color component is also personalized: the company uses a shade that is not used by competitors but is very close to the food theme. This pumpkin, orange-yellow - soft, is reminiscent of the color of baked goods and gives an unconscious impetus to order dishes from this representative. This scale is called Pumpkin (Hex: # FC8019) and is used for both graphic and verbal elements.
- Which 450 dirt bike is best
- Why does it feel good to be needed
- How do smartphones track speed
- What is the definition of land survey
- How effective was the Rashidun army
- How do poor people succeed in life
- What is HCL Onsite Salary in the US
- What was Sartre's philosophy
- Can recruit Delta Force DevGRU employees
- What made you seek psychiatric treatment
- Why do professors sleep with their students
- What happened to Monica Lewinsky
- Which is better Android or iOS
- What are the important apps for Android
- Can protect VPN users on dating websites
- What is pollution what is an example
- Is Cairo a great place to visit
- How do you fake being sick
- How do I make Google AdWords easy
- How many volts correspond to 1 kilowatt
- How does Phonics help with spelling
- Expired shortened URLs
- Why do people fight in real life
- Who are the product managers for Google+
- Why do teachers assign projects
- How effective is meditation in reaching God?
- How do I move furniture safely
- How can I pay for Android applications
- Hindus shouldn't boycott halal products
- Is there any extraterrestrial life that has evolved?
- What are the signs of false news
- Why does Japan offer vacant houses
- What are nail art techniques and tricks
- What do you mean by Ghar Damad